Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

#1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People (533 Views)

Nairaland Music Artist Drops a new track / Get The Best Finish Of Music/video Promotion To Stardom At Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People by Segunnairaland(m): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Finding it difficult to get your music out
there? Then how about an exposure boost
that will put your song in front of millions
of listeners?
Being heard and seen is the very first step
that launches a musician into the
enchanting world of beautiful music. We
created this thread to help YOU break
through the saturated music industry.
This is a guaranteed music promotion
service for 100% REAL results in
Soundcloud/Youtube/Vevo etc promotion.
We help you get:
2. Downloads
3. Sales

Contact me on 08023827024 For a quote
Re: #1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People by Segunnairaland(m): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Promote your music or profile to 15
million real people on Google
Communities.
I’ve gathered over 15 million people in
google communities that will let you play
your music just right, so that it gets a nice
spot on these latest google communities
and sets you on the road to success.
Contact me on 08023827024 For a quote
Re: #1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People by Segunnairaland(m): 5:56am On Sep 19, 2016
You can promote any of this- ♫ Music ♫ SoundCloud Song ♫ YouTube Videos ♫ Music Video ♫ Music Band ♫ Music Related Page ♫ Musical Event ♫ Music Website ♫ Music Related Account ♫ Fb/Twitter Fan Page - (currently not talking orders) ♫ Other Related
Contact me on 08023827024 For a quote.
Re: #1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People by Segunnairaland(m): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2016
This is- 100% satisfaction 100% Safe 100% Guarantee No Bots. Real Traffic 100% Proofing (provide you screenshot video of my work) Achieve this one and get more than you hope. I will send you (Proof) Screen Shots of my work. If you don't like the work,you don't have to pay !! you can order Without Hesitation *100% Money Refund if You Dislike my work* ORDER NOW and BOOST YOUR PLAYS!!
Re: #1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People by Segunnairaland(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Bonus for the first 20 order.
I specialized in promoting music to universities Radio, magazine, and fans. I'll send your music to 50 key university Radio Stations in Order to build a grass root buzz and awareness for your song . I have gotten artist placed on tons of blogs and sites, spins on College Radio, and opening act slots on shows as a result of my services.
Re: #1 On Nairaland - Music Promotion To 15million People by somtookeke(m): 3:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Music/Artist Promotion 2020
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/musicartist-promotion-2020.html

Share, like, comment

(1) (Reply)

Music: Indigold - Party Tonight / . / Joe El Ft. Olamide – Yamarita (prod. By Maleek Berry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.