Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Arsenal Lack Confidence In The Transfer Market-pogba's Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Lack Confidence In The Transfer Market-pogba's Agent (343 Views)

Are Players In The Transfer Market Today Overpriced? / Neymar Fee Changed Everything On The Transfer Market- Mourinho / Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Lack Confidence In The Transfer Market-pogba's Agent by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2016
The Italian-born Dutch 'super agent' spoke of respect for Arsene Wenger, but feels the Gunners lack confidence with their transfer business

Paul Pogba's agent has discussed his client's move to Manchester United, claiming that a move to Real Madrid was “too easy”, while he has also questioned whether Arsenal have the “balls” to make a world record signing.

Raiola insists the Gunners have money to spend and spoke of his respect for Arsene Wenger, though he feels the Frenchman's side lack confidence in their transfer business.

“It's not just a case of spending the money,” Raiola told the Daily Mail. “It's shouldering the responsibility and saying 'yes, this is my man'. Arsenal have the money, but do they have the balls?

“I respect Arsene Wenger. He has a philosophy that says the figures [I am paid] don't match what I do, but that's okay. I know Wenger likes Pogba but the price Juventus set for him doesn't fit his philosophy.

“With Real Madrid, Zidane's will was strong but we were not sure the club felt the same. Manchester United sent out a message with the transfer they did: 'this is the biggest club in the world'.”

Raed More @ http://www.myedumata.com/2016/09/arsenal-lack-confidence-in-transfer.html

Re: Arsenal Lack Confidence In The Transfer Market-pogba's Agent by rapture22(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2016
even with the paul pogba they ...man united are still struggling ..lol at d end of the season we shall see.who spent wisely team #fcb#

(1) (Reply)

EPL Week Six Major Talking Points / Hull City Vs Chelsea Match Preview / NBA Pre-season Tonight: Madrid-Oklahoma Thunder(Victor Oladipo) 7:30pm & More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.