Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? (596 Views)

Five Strongest Team Who Could Win The World Cup - Photos / Jose Mourinho Or Antonio Conte : Who Needs The FA Cup / Check : The Top 10 Goalkeepers In European Football Based On Current Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? by bond007i(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Three straight losses in a week and everybody is shouting that Pogba after all is a useless purchase! Well, I don't agree with that, though that's your opinion.

Against Manchester City Mourinho fielded two players who should have started from the bench and he accepted the tactical error, YES, it was clear to everyone.

To the Europa league loss, I watched that match and I was highly disappointed in Mata who didn't perform well, he was the missing link between the midfield and the forwards. Manchester United Lost the match.

Just yesterday Jose's side was humiliated by Watford 3 goals to 1 and just like that! I didn't see the match tho but I saw the starting line up and expected United to stroll to victory...

So far Jose has used all members of his squad in the last three matches!

MY QUESTION NOW IS:-

Is mourinho to be blamed or the squad?

cetvng..com
Re: Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? by bonechamberlain(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
He hasn't used Carrick, let him drop fellaini and try Carrick

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? by bond007i(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
He hasn't used Carrick, let him drop fellaini and try Carrick

He used Carrick and he scored!!
Re: Mourinho Or The Team: Who Will You Blame For Man Utd's Current Form? by bonechamberlain(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
bond007i:

He used Carrick and he scored!!
he probably saw my post grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Present As Eagles Open Camp / Is She The Female Lionel Messi? See Wonder Goal(video) / Real Madrid Escape Asian Scare Win World Club Cup 4-2: Ronaldo Net Three - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.