Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,962 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Movie Sully - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Sully (480 Views)

Sully The Movie Tom Hanks / Movie Sully / Sully Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Sully by inasudw: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Throughout the film the protagonist keeps us in suspense, we empathize with his hard fate. At the same time, we admire the patience, tenacity and courage of the hero. The turning point, he did not panic, clasped his will in a fist, and did everything in order to save human lives.Watch Sully Online In my opinion, the main purpose of the director was to show the example of "Sally," as a man should act, on whose shoulders lay such a huge responsibility. In spite of a good story and setting, I think the film has a big disadvantage - it's timing.

In my opinion, in the film there is some innuendo. After viewing the impression that the film breaks. There is some feeling, as if to create a complete picture requires a little color, a little drama, something like that to hurt until the end of all human feelings and emotions. The same impression on me last film Eastwood's "Sniper". Remember the aforementioned film "A Beautiful Mind." From the beginning to the end we kind of going through life of the protagonist, we feel his emotions, joys and sorrows, and in the end we have a some kind of a sense of delight. In the same film that did not happen, at least for me. As if the audience showed a juicy piece of meat flavored and immediately cleaned it out of sight.

(1) (Reply)

A Moment With Worldest / Arrested Filmmaker Dismisses Prison Rumour / Must Watch Anime: Gosick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.