Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) (1152 Views)

Snake Killed In A Poultry Farm In Owerri Today! / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra / Long Snake Killed Recently In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
The records of killed snakes these days seem to be increased by 10 each week, people tend to wonder if Nigeria wants to start exporting snakes to other countries.

Just this afternoon, a huge green snake was reportedly killed at Kwara State with a tiny rod struck straight to it's head.

According to Musa who killed the Snake, he narrated:
"I was sitting at the front of my house, I noticed a movement at a corner of my pavement, I thought it was a mere object not until it moved again then I saw its big nature, I was scared at first but I lifted a little rod and hit it at first but I missed it. But after much struggles I got it at its head"
We used it for a local pepper soup.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/see-big-snake-killed-in-kwara-state.html

Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by beycity(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by liljaydee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
shocked
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Princejebs(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Weting be these

Op why na

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Barrywilly(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Front page on point. Let me book space. O ya o, LALASTICLALA plus the Op is greedy o. You posted at the same time occupied the FTC
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
its lunch time grin
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Front page straight
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by waxxydude: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
The records of killed snakes these days seem to be increased by 10 each week, people tend to wonder if Nigeria wants to start exporting snakes to other countries.
Killing snakes has always been with Nigerians. Why we do so? basically cause of hunger, and most times to show our 'manness' and guts. What has NL done? NL has made front-page hunters like you go dig-up Snake stories, cause yo know it's "lala" food, and a sure ticket to "Gloryland" - Frontpage.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed In Kwara State (photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
What has the snake got to do with Science & Technology?

(1) (Reply)

Generator Experts - Please Advise / Starcomms Ftb / Change Ur Dstv For Hitv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.