Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) (1139 Views)

Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Men Take Selfie After Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 2 Passengers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by marryjesus: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
A bike man who saw stress in using the Junction.. decided to cross over
the little wood there and unfortunately for him the wood broke.him and the passenger fell into the gutter and were badly injured
see full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/in-awkasee-this-funny-accident-that.html?m=1

Re: In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by raker300: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
I don't feel sorry for the okada man. I do feel sorry for the passenger

Okada and Keke has been banned from that 10 lane road yet they insist on breaking the law.

They also have intersections to follow if you have to cross over but still, they prefer their stubbornness

Re: In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by Unimaginable123: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
that accident is not funny at all. the lady should not have allowed the bike man carry her accross that small plank

2 Likes

Re: In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by ramdris(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op abeg this ain't funny but stupid angry. The bike guy needs a slap while the mumu passenger needs a punch from Tyson for being dumber...

1 Like

Re: In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
raker300:
I don't feel sorry for the okada man. I do feel sorry for the passenger

Okada and Keke has been banned from that 10 lane road yet they insist on breaking the law.

They also have intersections to follow if you have to cross over but still, they prefer their stubbornness
Not true, Obiano reversed the law.
Plus the govt should close those drainage , isn't it overdue?
Re: In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by raker300: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Not true, Obiano reversed the law.
Plus the govt should close those drainage , isn't it overdue?
stop lying. Okada/Keke are not allowed on the major roads.
Re: In Awka:see This Funny Accident That Happen At Kwata Junction Yesterday (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
raker300:
stop lying. Okada/Keke are not allowed on the major roads.
I don't have time

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Accident This Morning At Ajah Area Of Lagos (photos) / DECIDED Travel To UK / Why Do Airlines Abbreviate Lagos As LOS Instead Of LAG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.