Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out (737 Views)

Help A Brother Out,,,,,,, / Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out / Help, A Scorpion Stung My Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have this colleague of mine, we've known each other since 2006 and he has this pile disease that have been disturbing him for a very long time now.

To the extent that one of his kidneys was affected due to this pile which have been treated and taking care of long time ago but this very pile has refused to let him be.

Just recently he has stop going to work because of the excruciating pain that this pile has caused him, he can't sit comfortably, he can't sleep, he can't even perform as a man to his wife, can u imagine.

He has gone to different hospitals, taken some expensive drugs yet no solution, for all these years he has been suffering from this deadly disease and as a colleague I have persuaded him to go for native medicine if the English medicine can not work.

Now the point is that, he has finally agreed to go for native medicine but the problem now is that, how can we get this native medicine.

I want to use this opportunity to beg all nairalanders to help in anyway they can, so we can get this native medicine, the Yorubas in the house I believe you guys are gifted in this area of health issue, please I need your help, the state of my colleague is getting more worst by day.

If English medicine you have witnessed that has cured this pile please you can also bring to my notice.

Thank you all and God bless you.

mynd44, Lalasticalas, Seun and rest of the mods please help me out.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by INTROVERT(f): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
I dont normaly do this but lekan 08091126588 helped a close family member with his. he is based in abuja.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
I dont normaly do this but lekan 08091126588 helped a close family member with his. he is based in abuja.

thank you so many, I'm very grateful
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by malakus(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Check my signature. Alteratively, call or add me on whatsapp: zero eight zero 3232 nine eight 24
Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by Princeakin4u: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Pile(Haemorrhoid)
Zinc, Supreme Immune Booster. Colon Care &Cleanse, Constipation
tea , Shark Liver oil Caps.

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

prinsam30:
I have this colleague of mine, we've known each other since 2006 and he has this pile disease that have been disturbing him for a very long time now.

To the extent that one of his kidneys was affected due to this pile which have been treated and taking care of long time ago but this very pile has refused to let him be.

Just recently he has stop going to work because of the excruciating pain that this pile has caused him, he can't sit comfortably, he can't sleep, he can't even perform as a man to his wife, can u imagine.

He has gone to different hospitals, taken some expensive drugs yet no solution, for all these years he has been suffering from this deadly disease and as a colleague I have persuaded him to go for native medicine if the English medicine can not work.

Now the point is that, he has finally agreed to go for native medicine but the problem now is that, how can we get this native medicine.

I want to use this opportunity to beg all nairalanders to help in anyway they can, so we can get this native medicine, the Yorubas in the house I believe you guys are gifted in this area of health issue, please I need your help, the state of my colleague is getting more worst by day.

If English medicine you have witnessed that has cured this pile please you can also bring to my notice.

Thank you all and God bless you.

mynd44, Lalasticalas, Seun and rest of the mods please help me out.

1 Like

Re: Good People Of Nairaland Please Help A Brother Out by prinsam30: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Princeakin4u:
Pile(Haemorrhoid)
Zinc, Supreme Immune Booster. Colon Care &Cleanse, Constipation
tea , Shark Liver oil Caps.

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

thanks for your concern, I will give a call

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatment For Eye Problems- Cataract, Glaucoma,red Watery Eyes / Nigerian Medical Personnel Defrauds U.S Medical System Of About $1,000,000 / Are You A Lady Who Loves Chewing Gum? Find Out What It Does To Your Body System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.