Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently (2236 Views)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google / Im Expecting My First Alert From Adsense Please How Soon To They Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by JeffreyJames(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
rioemmanuel:

I installed a plugin that allows ads to be displayed on smf forum. Then I posted the code google gave me into the right place on the plugin.

There is a menu bar on the plugin that tells the number of times the ads has been clicked. I noticed the number of click is always increasing, so am wondering what could be wrong because no ads is showing on the forum as at now

Could be bots crawling your site..... Has Google given you any feedback?
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by Emergencia(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
I tought it has been solved already
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Could be bots crawling your site..... Has Google given you any feedback?
No, I. Haven't gotten any feedback from them
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emergencia:
I tought it has been solved already
Not yet bro
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by JeffreyJames(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
rioemmanuel:

No, I. Haven't gotten any feedback from them

Just be patient, you will
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Just be patient, you will
Wow! I like sourcegig. It a nice initiative, kudos bro

How do I stop the bot, could it be as a result of the sitemap I installed yesterday
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by JeffreyJames(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
rioemmanuel:

Wow! I like sourcegig. It a nice initiative, kudos bro

How do I stop the bot, could it be as a result of the sitemap I installed yesterday

Thanks

You can't stop the bots, they're mostly from Search Engines.
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Thanks

Ok thanks bro
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by Lilcemmy: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Emmanuel whatsapp me via 07065384260 or http://fb.com/classicsammy.Lilcemmy lemme tell u wah to do
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Thanks

Bro, good morning. I got disapproved yesterday. What do you think I can do.
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by JeffreyJames(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2016
rioemmanuel:

Bro, good morning. I got disapproved yesterday. What do you think I can do.

What was the reason?
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2016
JeffreyJames:

What was the reason?

HERE

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed
below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to
approve your AdSense application at this time because your
site does not comply with the Google AdSense program
policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines.

It's
our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and
meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to
serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently
your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the
user experience on your site and comply with AdSense
criteria:

It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer
significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide
unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit
your site first.

Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to
no original content.

Your site should also provide a good user experience through
clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to
easily click through your pages and find the information
they're seeking.
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by JeffreyJames(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2016
rioemmanuel:

HERE

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed
below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to
approve your AdSense application at this time because your
site does not comply with the Google AdSense program
policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines.

It's
our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and
meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to
serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently
your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the
user experience on your site and comply with AdSense
criteria:

It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer
significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide
unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit
your site first.

Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to
no original content.

Your site should also provide a good user experience through
clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to
easily click through your pages and find the information
they're seeking.

Apparently it has to do with the layout of your site. By Google standards it's not user friendly, and I think not enough contents too.

My suggestion is use, create a blog and use it to get the Google's AdSense approval... and when you're approved, you paste the ad codes on your forum. But if you get a warning from Google, then you should take it out.
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by rioemmanuel(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Apparently it has to do with the layout of your site. By Google standards it's not user friendly, and I think not enough contents too.

My suggestion is use, create a blog and use it to get the Google's AdSense approval... and when you're approved, you paste the ad codes on your forum. But if you get a warning from Google, then you should take it out.

Can we chat privately
Re: I'm Having Problem With Google Adsense. Please Help Me Urgently by JeffreyJames(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
rioemmanuel:

Can we chat privately..here is my whatsapp no 08096468885

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange News Feed Widget :: / Rate This Site / I Need Article Writers In Nigeria Who Can Write Unique Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.