Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria (4968 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video / Kennis Music Promises To Support Bisola In Her Music Career / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by wunderkidblog(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
According to Linda Ikeji, she said her music studio might be the only place in Nigeria with this newly imported Montage Keyboard.

I don’t know much about all this music instruments but if you think she’s bobo-ing us abeg speak out!

Source: http://wunderkidblog.com/linda-ikeji-claims-only-her-music-studio-has-this-keyboard-in-the-whole-of-nigeria-pic/

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by NOC1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
ok, before the end of today you will see over 10 studios with that key board in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
Biko, how much be the keyboard?
Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Dreal11247: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
It could be the latest version of the product. Believe me,some churches have better keyboards than this.

2 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
wunderkidblog:
According to Linda Ikeji, she said her music studio might be the only place in Nigeria with this newly imported Montage Keyboard.

I don’t know much about all this music instruments but if you think she’s bobo-ing us abeg speak out!

Source: http://wunderkidblog.com/linda-ikeji-claims-only-her-music-studio-has-this-keyboard-in-the-whole-of-nigeria-pic/
Linda is telling us that she has a classic music Studio, so she can get a star musician who will be giving her regular sex. He's either gbenshing her or playing the piano keyboard. That makes the sex regular. Afterall, he has no excuse of going out to record, at least for the first few months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by idupaul: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's a 2 million naira keyboard , I doubt if many studios in Nigeria would want it even if they could afford it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by petrov10: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
wow
if ure not a keyboardist pls shut up and keep off

pianist in the house ain't this cool? kiss

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by GoggleB(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
people wey sabi keyboard make them come comment jare..
Please how can I use fake GPS

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
cool
Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by bennywyse(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Really don't know much about this Montage but looks like the normal Psrs and Motif series so nothing special really, the only probable specialty dia is DAT it cud b a new model

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Famouson: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Yamaha Montage Keyboard costs about $3,999 which is about #1.2m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by fernandoc(m): 5:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Don't care about how much it costs. The player is who makes the sound legit.

5 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by OKorowanta: 5:19am On Sep 20, 2016
Take it or leave it
The girl don try.
Producers will be employed,artistes will be signed on.
Dats giving back.

2 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by mercyviv(f): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2016
And that could be true
Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by wheredemdey: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Manseydour:

Linda is telling us that she has a classic music Studio, so she can get a star musician who will be giving her regular sex. He's either gbenshing her or playing the piano keyboard. That makes the sex regular. Afterall, he has no excuse of going out to record, at least for the first few months.

Shebi this one too have parents?

Some parents sure do have them... You are young and this senile...exhibiting such crass stupiditty.
What will happen when you get to buhari's age?

I have nothing but pity for your folks walahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2016
I only pray that you recover very soon.
Manseydour:

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Let's forgive him. The recession may have caused it.
wheredemdey:

Some parents sure do have them... You are young and this senile...exhibiting such crass stupiditty.

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Will the sound from the keyboard stop her puna from stinking?
Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
wheredemdey:

Mr Old man, Linda will still not give you even a mosquitoe's share of the 36yr old stinky trichomoniasis-infected pussy she celebrated.
It's clear what linda is making money from, a jobless defendant is wasting his life on it; not minding one's business.
Imagine the progress you would have made in life if you had mind your business.
Imagine the rotten and rusted spare parts you would have picked from here down to Ghana.
But the alzheimer striken old man is following linda about like her talentless sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Are you in stonehearst asylum? You sound like eliza Graves, is the other guy not silas lambs?
Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:

When it's Christmas, I'll see and free you from the asylum

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by iffydave: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol

So no music music studio in Nigeria can afford $4k?

Continue lying!!

2 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Free yourself first. Raving lunatic.

You had to reply me twice, you're really senile.
Manseydour:

When it's Christmas, I'll see and free you from the asylum

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Millerz:
Free yourself first. Raving lunatic.
You had to reply me twice, you're really senile.
E pain am. It's very painful to be living with NPD. You don't know you are the unwell.

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Your place is in the forest with wild beasts. Fool
Manseydour:

E pain am. It's very painful to be living with NPD.
You don't know you are the unwell.
Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by Ejytex(m): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
NoBrake:
Will the sound from the keyboard stop her puna from stinking?
Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Claim Only Her Music Studio Has This Keyboard In The Whole Of Nigeria by wunderkidblog(m): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seriously! You guys should take a chill pill on this.
Linda doesn't even know this argument is going on

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss Pictured Picking Her Nose (pictures) / Sexy Bathroom Photos Kylie Jenner / South African Celebrity Pulls Off Her Panties During Stage Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.