Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Stay Motivated... Be Positive ! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stay Motivated... Be Positive ! (665 Views)

Makeupstreet - A Self-employed Motivated Story -true Life Story. / The Positive Impact Of Social Media On The Christian Youth / 7 Ways To Stay Motivated When Things Don’t Go As Planned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Motivated... Be Positive ! by chasewordz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
No matter what setbacks you may encounter, continually stay motivated to the best of your ability. Don't back away from what's right because it's hard. My father use to say plant your feet and stand firm, the only question's where to put your feet, and l admonish we allow our dreams, our purpose and the ever burning desire in us that can't seem to stay still until its goals are achieved to help find that balance.

Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds, so make yourself some comfort out of your best advice. Real power comes not from hate but from truth and it's time you empty that heart of grief and fill it with courage. Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself. The best I can do is show you the path to the stream but I can't force you to fetch water. And what good is it when I put my hands to work and you disregard everything the pen says?.

My goal is to make you better, that's my reward. Until every https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/09/stay-motivated-be-positive.html ...continue reading

Visit my blog for more interesting articles: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking: Onuorah Nzekwu, Author Of "Eze Goes To School" Dies At 89 (photos) / Atlas: The Power To Change Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.