Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral (29735 Views)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For Phd In Criminology At NOUN / What Lesson Does The Photo Pass Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Yinkatolu: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
hope those girls are safe?
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by ariesbull: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Job Title: Female Business Manager

Job Description

Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goal
Represent the company in events, conferences in the absence of the MD
Drawing up proposals for prospective business presentations
Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
Identify, research and analyse process problems, recommend changes, develop solutions with all concerned stakeholders.

Monitor business processes and user needs, documenting business requirements in order to enhance as well as support new and existing initiatives.
Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
Maintain positive relationships with clients
Assess overall company performance against objectives
Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Requirements

Degree in relevant discipline. A business degree will be an added advantage.
5 – 7 years’ experience in managing an organisation.
Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
Must be computer savvy
Remuneration
250,000-300,000 naira monthly

https://etimesafrica./2016/09/20/female-business-manager-at-sd-human-resources-limited/
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by urchmoney73(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Beta late than never
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Rilwayne001: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
abokibuhari:
I no trust this adult, see him face like buhari own

grin grin
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Khameal007(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oga leave that small child alone.
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Adetayo1978(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's a good decision. However he should be properly monitored so as not to impose his anger brutally in case any little student got him angered.
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by cgniyi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yinkatolu:
hope those girls are safe?

Bros, the same thing I was thinking. A lot of people are being too naive. He's in pedo paradise
Why doesn't he just enrol for adult education classes ?
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by dionpholly(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Late learning is better than learnless Kudos to him
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by phobia2002: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's a comic "Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia"

He is a Liberia comedian called angel Michael

See his video here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8EIAlPbE4

Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Yinkatolu: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
cgniyi:

Bros, the same thing I was thinking. A lot of people are being too naive. He's in pedo paradise
Why doesn't he just enrol for adult education classes ?
i taya o. This long guy going to attend classes with kids
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Akinaukwa: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is nothing new. I remember some years ago when adult literacy classes were organised for the aged ones in our communities, my grandmum then before her demise was a good student. At least the first English statement she made to show off was "gerraway you here". grin grin grin grin
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by bart10: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's too late mehn. Wetin this guy one learn undecided
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by TEYA: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
UIA04:
Please What happened to adult education?

The classrooms teachers should watch him well before we hear cases of child molestation
IT IS YOUR TYPE THAT ARE CHILD MOLESTERS. YOU ALWAYS POP UP ON NAIRALAND TO CRY "CHILD MOLESTATION" WHEN IN REALITY THAT IS YOUR FIELD OF SPECIALTY. MUST EVERYBODY BE A CHILD MOLESTER IN YOUR EYES? MSTCHEW
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
My dear you're the boss. It's never too late to get educated.
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by ogubie: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice won bro....
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by prince985(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
na only idiots go laff am...
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by seunfape(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
Those big girls with big breast behind him just enrolled too? Liberia education self big and fat students in primary school .
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by oonix(f): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
chimere66:
Is this really adult education?I must commend the man for his courage.He must have discovered the importance of education.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photo-of-man-who-enrolled-himself-in.html
well.. the teachers need to keep an open eye
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by mamawin(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
during my teaching days, i had a student like that. i swear i couldn't call him by his name. he had a mill. sometimes he wouldn't come to school for days, he would say he had gone to make money. couldn't blame him.
Re: Adult Enrolls In Primary School In Liberia And The Photo Goes Viral by teemswest(m): 1:19am On Sep 21, 2016
It is wrong for him to be in same class with lads he will distract them maybe abuse them make e go adult school b4 he go tif children punna one day
chimere66:
Is this really adult education?I must commend the man for his courage.He must have discovered the importance of education.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/photo-of-man-who-enrolled-himself-in.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Condemns ASUU's Fresh Demands / Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece) / UNIPORT VC Asks Aides To Take Details Of Student Who Dressed "Indecently"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.