Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment (21786 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by ola123olu: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
no mail yet either
maxwell767:
No mail yet
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by mediang: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Alvyn69(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2016
It has been observed with dismay that the site has been shot down right from the day the whole exercise started. My pain is, since they said those who submitted and applied earlier will get the priority i just hope this one the site is malfunctioning is not another artificial means to decentralise people while they open the site technically for the inner caucus members to get preferences

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2016
I have a little problem guys, I have used more than 3 email to register but it not doing please what can I do? Time is going
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2016
abdulbaba200:
Am unable to register at all, it keep saying this email has already been registered and I don't see any mail in my inbox
am having same issue as well.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by bilulu(m): 8:36am On Sep 21, 2016
has anyone received confirmation email yet cuz I ve received mine till dis moni
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Ameerahswit(f): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2016
No mail yet since 3pm yesterday
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by posstimo: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2016
I have received mine using resend activation link means... have applied for some positions too
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by olamiposi007(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello friends,I got the activation mail and having clicked on it,it redirected me to the main portal but with a red signal " THE ACTIVATION LINK IS INVALID"
any way out or suggestions?
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by bilulu(m): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
posstimo:
I have received mine using resend activation link means... have applied for some positions too
were did u c d resend activation link? pls help
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by sanilistic: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Am yet to receive a confirmation....has any one gotten his or na so we go dey wait for confirmation....
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
I am yet to receive my confirmation mail. I register around 3am 20th Sept. Those who have received their confirmation mail when did you guys did your registration?
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by orna123(f): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
abdulbaba200:
Am unable to register at all, it keep saying this email has already been registered and I don't see any mail in my inbox
same here
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Nimi22(f): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
I registered since 8pm 19th sept and I'm still yet to get the confirmation mail.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by sirku: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Update:
We’re now sending emails to all those who successfully completed the registration process. However, due to significant backlog of emails, it may take up to 24 hours for you to receive your activation notice email
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by maxwell767(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Who has gotten his/her verification mail ?
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by praisegift(f): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
im done with my application and was successful. continue trying it will open because i registered on 19th and received my confirmation mail today.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Hakyme: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
praisegift:
im done with my application and was successful. continue trying it will open because i registered on 19th and received my confirmation mail today.

My dear, hw are you doing. I just register my email nw, pls like when should I be expecting confirmation mail.

Thanks greatly
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Tamakay(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yksoul:
SOMEBODY SAID WE CAN APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE POSITION,BUT NOT IN THE SAME MINISTRY..IS IT TRUE? PEOPLE,?...

Yes it is true
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
praisegift:
Congratulations on advance bro. Were you be able to upload any document? If yes which document(s) so as I can start preparing my self for it while waiting for my confirmation mail.
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by alawi5k: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
That's good.
sirku:
Update:
We’re now sending emails to all those who successfully completed the registration process. However, due to significant backlog of emails, it may take up to 24 hours for you to receive your activation notice email
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Ikpeanthony(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Same thing here bros
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by djluv001: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
alawi5k:
That's good.
Mr Sikiru Sir, what are you and your team doing to help those that are unable to register at all

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Ikpeanthony(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Same thing
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by djluv001: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
sirku:
Update:

Mr Sikiru Sir, what are you and your team doing to help those that are unable to register at all

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Ibrahimjonas: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
I jus pray that these vacancies are genuine not for making false impression on Nigerians, with the way the registration is giving tough time, and they quickly announced that the registration process is part of consideration process, I suspect they anticipated the difficulties people are going to go through and so hurriedly find themselves a cover. I have filled standard organizations online job portals, but as soon as I register and send it is the matter of seconds I will receive confirmation email, I wonder why it is not so with the whole federal gov't of Nigeria's sole recruitment body. Na wa o for this country!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
You are on point dude.
Ibrahimjonas:
I jus pray that these vacancies are genuine not for making false impression on Nigerians, with the way the registration is giving tough time, and they quickly announced that the registration process is part of consideration process, I suspect they anticipated the difficulties people are going to go through and so hurriedly find themselves a cover. I have filled standard organizations online job portals, but as soon as I register and send it is the matter of seconds I will receive confirmation email, I wonder why it is not so with the whole federal gov't of Nigeria's sole recruitment body. Na wa o for this country!
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by jahsson(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Alvyn69:
It has been observed with dismay that the site has been shot down right from the day the whole exercise started. My pain is, since they said those who submitted and applied earlier will get the priority i just hope this one the site is malfunctioning is not another artificial means to decentralise people while they open the site technically for the inner caucus members to get preferences

my thoughts exactly...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by jahsson(m): 12:44am On Sep 22, 2016
posstimo:

story...
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by smartooyou3: 4:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Story
engrsyer:
Congratulations on advance bro. Were you be able to upload any document? If yes which document(s) so as I can start preparing my self for it while waiting for my confirmation mail.
engrsyer:

Story
Re: 2016 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment by Ndifreke104(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2016
Why is fed govt not alwys ready, npower same error@1st, railway email bouncing bck and now fedcivilservice same old story.3million jobs not by force.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Institute Of Agricultural Research & Training Recruitment For Non-academic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.