Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here (1008 Views)

Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / Do You Know Your HIV Status? / How Often Do You Take Your Hiv Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by face969: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
hello all

Youve heard of so many cures for hiv, some very false but others ARE ACTUALLY REAL AND EFFECTIVE CURES WHICH HAVE CHANGED HOPELESS SITUATIONS TO VICTORY STORIES.

This info isnt free but you can start treating your condition in the comfort & privacy of your own home TONITE once you have it

Call 01 765 75 97

Genuine patients or their relations only.
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by AgoT: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
Face go get a life.
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by face969: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2009
you can also get supplies of colloidal silver, which is virtually unavailable in nigeria (see article below) call the number above to find out how
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Cure for HIV? Thats an expensive joke! Even the white man hasn't even gotten a cure. The only way i know people get healed from HIV is when God heals them. God is using men of God like pastor chris oyakhilome, prophet Tb joshua, pastor lazarus muoka to bring healing to the sick and oppressed including people living with HIV.
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2009
Cure for HIV? Thats an expensive joke! Even the white man hasn't even gotten a cure. The only way i know people get healed from HIV is when God heals them. God is using men of God like pastor chris oyakhilome, prophet Tb joshua, pastor lazarus muoka to bring healing to the sick and oppressed including people living with HIV.
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by MrCrackles(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
face969:

hello all
Youve heard of so many cures for hiv, some very false but others ARE ACTUALLY REAL AND EFFECTIVE CURES WHICH HAVE CHANGED HOPELESS SITUATIONS TO VICTORY STORIES.
This info isnt free but you can start treating your condition in the comfort & privacy of your own home TONITE once you have it
Call 01 765 75 97
Genuine patients or their relations only.
You dont come around and joke about things you cant provide ok. . .
Now use your internet airtime wisely and stop pranking about!
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
Last time i checked,nigeria ranked high with this disease and no cure has successfully be found, so if u love yourself,just do away with this 419 poster, He is just gonna suck u dry since he knows u are very desperate of finding a cure
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by agathamari(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
snake oil salesman
Re: Get Info On How To Cure Your Hiv Here by face969: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2009
pls loolk @ my post on COLLOIDAL SILVER also on this page or goto http://corporatengdirect.com/silver.html

if u need it for yourself or family member call me on 08037786031 or the no above. You dnt need to throw insults about ok?

(1) (Reply)

Walk In Clinics / A 15year Old Girl's Menses Seizes / Baldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.