Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 (21873 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 24th September 2016 / Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 10th September 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by ddippset(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
dis you know Emmanuel Adebayor was banned and fined for celebrating the same way against arsenal?

And then you said goadkmg isn't an active f aggression and I proved you wrong

Now back to assault, Sergio busquet stamped on Pepe. How conveniently did you forget that?

A full bottle of whiskey and a oig head was thrown at Luis Figo. How about that?

Did thiago Mottta not injure Guti?
stamping on legs happens everyday in football, mean everyday! football is playee with the legs where you wan stamp before? teeth?stamping on someone's leg versus stamping on someone's fingers when the person is on the ground. lol. are you serious? who threw the bottle of whiskey and pig head? messi or iniesta? thiago Motta injured guti versus diarra kicking messi from behind while charging towards goal. are you kidding me? and then the big one, the record breaker! the leader and the big boss walking up to his colleague and poking his eye. this is crazy! could never be matched.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by xtervaganza(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
ddippset:
stamping on legs happens everyday in football, mean everyday! football is playee with the legs where you wan stamp before? teeth?stamping on someone's leg versus stamping on someone's fingers when the person is on the ground. lol. are you serious? who threw the bottle of whiskey and pig head? messi or iniesta? thiago Motta injured guti versus diarra kicking messi from behind while charging towards goal. are you kidding me? and then the big one, the record breaker! the leader and the big boss walking up to his colleague and poking his eye. this is crazy! could never be matched.
are you a Barca only online? Or you actually watch their matches?

I like Barcelona and I watch most of their matches. Busquet stamped in Pepe's head, not his leg or foot(you can find the footage on YouTube)

And im not here to paint Barca evil as I like them. My point here is that there is no saint in either or Barcelona or real Madrid. They both loathe each other.

For you to say make Barca look like saint in the rivalry is funny

If you're still in doubt go to YouTube and watch how Reiziger, Van bommel, Koeman, Frank de Boer chopped down real Madrid players like trees
Re: Barcelona Vs Atlético Madrid (1 - 1) On 21st September 2016 by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
are you a Barca only online? Or you actually watch their matches?

I like Barcelona and I watch most of their matches. Busquet stamped in Pepe's head, not his leg or foot(you can find the footage on YouTube)

And im not here to paint Barca evil as I like them. My point here is that there is no saint in either or Barcelona or real Madrid. They both loathe each other.

For you to say make Barca look like saint in the rivalry is funny

If you're still in doubt go to YouTube and watch how Reiziger, Van bommel, Koeman, Frank de Boer chopped down real Madrid players like trees
whatever. if we go on youbtube we would see a lot. a whole lot. from both sides. we don't need you tube to remember a coach putting his finger into another's eye, or a player stamping on another's fingers. those acts of aggression were 'epic'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (1 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.