Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Help: Affliated University Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: Affliated University Admission (490 Views)

2018/2019 Study In Ism Adonai University(affliated To American University,usa]) / COE IKERE AFFLIATED WITH UNN POST UTME DETAILS / 5 Reasons Why University Admission In 2017 Will Be Difficult. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Affliated University Admission by tsamson(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
A Junior Sister came to me for advice...

She applied to one Degree awarding insitution affliated to UI in Abeokua, Ogun State;

I dont know if i should advice her to go for it or not because i dont know any thing abouth it.

I have a couple of questions and im humbly hoping i'd get a matured straight forward and explanatory answers for my fellow nairalanders who are experienced on this issue;

Do graduate of Affliated university go for NYSC?

Wil they get the Original Certificate being offered buy the Main University?

Or are they gonna be given an Affliated Certificate..

Im looking forward to hearing from you..
Re: Help: Affliated University Admission by tsamson(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cc: Finestboi, lalasticlala
Re: Help: Affliated University Admission by Mille: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Without you mentioning it, I believe it is FCE Osiele.

From my experience with people who have gone through the program, it is a good one depending on your future ambitions. They are the most revered group in FCE same way a Medical student is revered in some institutions.

About the NYSC, I have no idea but I seriously doubt they do.

I have no idea about the certificate also but I know someone who did a similar program at Adeniran Ogunsaya College of Education. On the certificate, I believe it was issued jointly and it did show that the program belonged to EKSU but was not done at the university. Like for example,

University of Ibadan ( FCE Osiele, Centre for Continuing Education).

1 Like

Re: Help: Affliated University Admission by tsamson(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wow... Thanks alot... Still checking if anyone knows about the NYSC Issue

(1) (Reply)

Plz Teach Me.... / USA Admissions!!! / 5 Kinds Of Lectures You'll Meet In A Nigerian Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.