Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy (2628 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With These Lovely Photos / Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Wrist Watch In These Lovely Poses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
On September 17, the Nigerian Navy held its
second quarter route march for the year
2016 in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT),
Abuja – the exercise kicked off from
Mogadishu Military Cantonment (MMC)
Parade Ground at 6am going to Niger
Barracks and back to MMC.

Virtually all ranks of the Nigerian Navy were
represented at the exercise including
members of the National Youth Service
Corps (NYSC).

The officers and men who were obviously
glad to participate in the exercise, at some
point started singing as they marched along
the route..

Speaking to pressmen at the end of the
exercise, representative of the chief of naval
staff, Rear Admiral Ogunlowo stated the
routine march is important for the personnel.

He stressed the health benefits of the
march, even as he promised that the
Nigerian Navy will keep its promise of
making sure it is held every quarter.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Navy recently
apprehended the leader of militant group -
Bakasi Strike Force, Uduak Etim Thompon.

Thompson was arrested alongside four other
members of his group at their hideout in
Calabar, the Cross river state capital. See
pics below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/these-lovely-photos-of-nigerian-navy.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
more @ lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

Re: These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
lovely

See more beautiful photos of the Nigerian Navy here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/these-lovely-photos-of-nigerian-navy.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe
Re: These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Happy....??....i'm nt even impressed!!
Re: These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by RealJaneDoe: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
They look fat and unfit . Baba God na your hand I dey not these ones
Re: These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
God bless Nigeria cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: These Lovely Photos Of The Nigerian Navy Will Make You Happy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nawa for una oo. How can you see these people who are away from their families trying to keep the water ways safe and you can still talk sh*t?? God Bless our Nation. E go beta someday. I'm hailing these people big time.

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo & His Beautiful Wife Amra Step Out In White outfit / Actress Tayo Sobola Give Fans Racy Twerk Show [PICS+VIDEO] / Dbanj Shares Hot Photos With Rapper T.I's Side Chick Bernice Burgos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.