Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,668 members, 7,827,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Cause And Effect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cause And Effect (677 Views)

I Masturbated While Fasting,does It Have Any Effect On My Fast? / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cause And Effect by pastorjose: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2009
A cause is a person or thing that makes something happens or exist. An effect is the product of a cause. For there to be an effect there must be a cause and when a cause is at work an effect emerges. If the earth be an effect, it must then have a cause. If the visible and the invisible things in the earth are all effects that emerges, where and who emerges them? Automatically, it must have a cause, the waters, sky, mountains, thunders, breeze, powers in the earth and in the air, who is their ultimate cause, if there are principles of natures, who is the originator of them? If artificial effects such as men’s artful works like cars, cars, mobile phones, houses does not just emerges but have a designer, then every natural effects must have a supernatural cause.
There is no other supernatural and super- imminent CAUSE but God. He is the designer of the skies, the sun, the moon, and the whole planetary bodies and every other visible and invisible skillful works.
Now that you have come to know the reality that God is the creator of all things and there is no such thing that just happen. You as a person do not just happen God is your maker, Is there any problem in your body? Seek his help today and He will heal you, is your parts disabled? Believe in Him He will restore it. God wants you to acknowledge yourself as His creature who He will never forget.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Apply Logic To Religion? / Christians And Their Endless Persecution Complex / Joel Osteen Video And Audio Cds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.