Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Should I Do As MTN Destroys The Entrance To My Compound. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Should I Do As MTN Destroys The Entrance To My Compound. (448 Views)

House With 'Animal Mouth' Entrance In Enugu (Photo) / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics / First Rain Of The Year In Port-Harcourt Destroys Things (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do As MTN Destroys The Entrance To My Compound. by naijaict: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
In past years, MTN has been installing their fibre optic cables in the street of Ibadan. this is good for their business connection even though their network still annoys. The problem now is that after damaging the roads to install the cables in the ground, they don't repair the roads back. I just got home now and can't drive in because of the gully created at my entrance. Is it criminal to block it back?
Re: What Should I Do As MTN Destroys The Entrance To My Compound. by braine(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
You could talk to a lawyer of you don't like it. Your case might be worth some inconvenience money.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do As MTN Destroys The Entrance To My Compound. by missKiffy(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nah wah for this MTN o

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Luxury 4bedroom Terrace Duplex + Bq @ Abijo G R A Ajah (pictures) / A Nairalander Needs A Clean 3bedroom Flat For Rent In Warri / CONTACT US For Instant Land Verification Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.