Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Professional Fashion/tailor Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Fashion/tailor Needed (485 Views)

Great Deal: Experienced (expert) Tailor Needed - From 100k - 120k/month / Become A Professional Fashion Designer In Just 6 Months. / Free Tailor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Fashion/tailor Needed by bimkas(f): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
We are in need of two professional tailors specialized in male and female clothings. You have to be a top- notch professional,must be efficient in multitasking. Accuracy, efficiency and a good attitude is a MUST. Salary very attractive. Call 08082971004 for details
Re: Professional Fashion/tailor Needed by GRACEGLORY: 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.

Esther
Re: Professional Fashion/tailor Needed by GRACEGLORY: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
bimkas:
We are in need of two professional tailors specialized in male and female clothings. You have to be a top- notch professional,must be efficient in multitasking. Accuracy, efficiency and a good attitude is a MUST. Salary very attractive. Call 08082971004 for details

I'm interested :

My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.

Esther

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Writers (apply Here) / Iconic Leaders Business Academy Opens Nov 1st / Information On Mini Exportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.