Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Wonder Why Women Are Hard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Wonder Why Women Are Hard (748 Views)

I Wonder What Was This Guy Thinking ( Photo ) / Wonder Why Girls Are So Outrageous / I Wonder If Cristiano See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Women Are Hard by Xeedorf: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder why women are hard

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?
Re: I Wonder Why Women Are Hard by ekwuzzy17(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
suck harder jhorr let her go and rest

but nah so d maid boobs sweet reach??
Re: I Wonder Why Women Are Hard by mhizAnnie(f): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lmao see suicide mission

(1) (Reply)

Journal Of A Typical Igbo Bachelor: Why Are Women Like This Bikonu? / Pls Answer Me..its Urgent / Trump's Alignment With Biafra Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.