Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Meet Naija Wildest Movie Make-up Artist, (see Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Naija Wildest Movie Make-up Artist, (see Photos) (639 Views)

Download Nollywood Movie: Make Me A King Season 1&2 / Check Out This Make Up Effects, Looks So Real But They Are Actually Just Effects / What Do You Think About This Nollywood Make Up? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Naija Wildest Movie Make-up Artist, (see Photos) by kimnatasha(f): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Super creative Nollywood SFX Makeup Artist, Hakeem Onilogbo is shocking many with his level of creativity in the make-believe industry. A glance through his page will leave you scared, speechless and excited at the same time, take it from us. I saw a few of his works and decided to check him out. The guy is so good! *Viewers discretion advised*

See more of his creative works below…
And drop your comment
http://sley24..com.ng/2016/09/meet-naija-wildest-movie-make-up-artist.html

Re: Meet Naija Wildest Movie Make-up Artist, (see Photos) by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Now that shiii zz crazy i swear lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Naija Wildest Movie Make-up Artist, (see Photos) by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Now that shiii zz crazy i swear lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Video:: Tim Godfrey – So Good / Everything You Need To Know About Tstv Installation And Subscription Rates / #bbnaija: K-brule One Foot Closer To Getting Disqualified, Issued A Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.