Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) (25480 Views)

2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by CHRISTOLL: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Edo!
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2016
Kenneth205:
What's happening in my state?? shocked
i am sorry but 90% of your boys are useless, foolish and jobless. sorry i forget they were all born out of prostitution. Bleep All Edo boys

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by EVENTSPRO: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
mrkings84:
Edo apc & thuggery be like.... Abeg who hold that our (be like) picture Bring am sharp sharp

Bros na this one??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2016
CHRISTOLL:
Edo!
that's the state with the highest rate of bastards. all products of Ashawo
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
EVENTSPRO:

Bros na this one??
God bless u my dear.... Abi this man na ur brother??
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Nedufred: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Please let join hand and remove APC government and bring PDP. That is the only wayout to stop all these violence
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by bsideboii(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
There is more to this story than we are being told.......probably they are among the people extorting others and maybe fell out of favour with the hierarchy or stuff...I just knw d story is one sided.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
Politicians use thugs to campaign and after winning, they turn they to tax and levy collectors terrorising innocent Nigerians.
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nedufred:
Please let join hand and remove APC government and bring PDP. That is the only wayout to stop all these violence
agbonkamen:
A vote for APC is a vote for Multiple Taxation and Agberoism so great people of Edo State vote wisely
madapcmod:
Kabaka and his boys. The touts oshiomole is using to terrorize Benin residents. Only a fool will vote APC next week.
POI is our incoming governor!

Keep quite. What do u know about Edo state. PDP, so we can bring back Bobizua's tugs that even use hiluxes and blare sirenes angry. Even when Oshio came in, it took SARS to stop the madness. Who can ever compare thugery under PDP in Edo with this, even police dey fear bobizua boys then. If they start in ring road ehn... lipsrsealed.

A sane Edo man, who haven't sold his birth right will never allow PDP rule Edo again. Who doesn't know Igbinedions are sponsoring behind the scene but for shame of what they did for 8 years in Edo under PDP, they can't openly campaign with Iyamu. Should he be the governor agaim, the Igbins will start ruining and destroying, milking Edo state again. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by jtjohn(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
ojimbo:
i am sorry but 90% of your boys are useless, foolish and jobless. sorry i forget they were all born out of prostitution. Bleep All Edo boys
lol.....Am Edo boy for real menh irrespective of ur comment.........Truth be told there are too many Agberos in Edo state collecting tax..........

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by bossto(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
choi.....they were really beaten to a pulp!
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by allbright(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
JBoss25:
Agberos full edo, this is absolutely barbaric. Smh.
what do you expect when you have an agbero as governor
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by oshorstan(f): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Edo people are tired of Kokoma & his Evil characters, police nor go see this one now oh, if na to harass young guys , they go dey form boss.. That guy go kill people finish.. is this the change APC promised us ??
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Thobiy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
glossy6:
The rich molesting the less privileged, Where stands our judicial system?
Hmmmn
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
progress69:

Keep quite. What do u know about Edo state. PDP, so we can bring back Bobizua's tugs that even use hiluxes and blare sirenes angry. Even when Oshio came in, it took SARS to stop the madness. Who can ever compare thugery under PDP in Edo with this, even police dey fear bobizua boys then. If they start in ring road ehn... lipsrsealed.

A sane Edo man, who haven't sold his birth right will never allow PDP rule Edo again. Who doesn't know Igbinedions are sponsoring behind the scene but for shame of what they did for 8 years in Edo under PDP, they can't openly campaign with Iyamu. Should he be the governor agaim, the Igbins will start ruining and destroying, milking Edo state again. God forbid!
you keep quite too we have other parties must it be PDP and APC govt. are they the only parties we have here in Edo state the problem is not the leaders its we the masses no unity among us no one voice that is why our leaders are using us as foot match

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by allbright(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
progress69:

and you don't seem to know it was the same Igbinadion family that brought Oshoimole in as governor in 2008, smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by cruz419(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Edo state and thug ,,dat state go so much jobless youth and funny enough only in rdo state will u see a thug dat a millionair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
bigtt76:
Hard man nor bi to draw tattoo naaaaa grin

Still trying to find the sense in this post. undecided

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by xykms101: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
bigtt76:

No be lie.
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
these thugs only take after their master (oshiomhole) who taught them how to molest poor citizens who go about their normal business by kicking them and telling them to GO and DIE!
but all this will stop if my edo people will put a stop to this nonsense on the 28 of september 2016!
God bless edo, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by progress69: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
allbright:
and you don't seem to know it was the same Igbinadion family that brought Oshoimole in as governor in 2008, smh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

They were the Tribunal Judge grin

They only stopped supporting Osunbor simply because be wouldn't play to their tune any longet or bow to the enormous pressure they were mounting on him.
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
oshio baba ur work dey shine o
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by maxit2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
ojimbo:
By the time i say thunder will fire your father now.. one very stvpid person that parades himself as a mod will come ban his father..
Okay, based on say i no send. Oya take it.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR FATHER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by solpat(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na their way undecided Benin City- Home to thuggery and all manner of vices. Na so touts/thugs sara for Ring road and Oba market angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by stepaz: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
He has made the greatest mistake by ordering his thugs to touch these tow brothers lets watch and see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
maxit2:

By the time i say thunder will fire your father now.. one very stvpid person that parades himself as a mod will come ban his father..
Okay, based on say i no send. Oya take it.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR FATHER
we have not gotten to the extent of inviting thunder. believe, anyday you step yoir foots on Edo state. those cowards and touts may come for you. i have them many here in Italy. Every country sees them as animals from one zoo in Nigeria
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
bigtt76:
lolsss
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
ojimbo:
And u where born by ritualists ...ode na envy go kill u while u secretly wish to be like us u can never be like an Edo boy cos ur ancestors pass that their slow brain down to u mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by la20la12: 3:34am On Sep 21, 2016
Osho boiz
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2016
dairykidd:

And u where born by ritualists ...ode na envy go kill u while u secretly wish to be like us u can never be like an Edo boy cos ur ancestors pass that their slow brain down to u mumu!!!
travel outside Nigeria and mention that you are from Edo state. even your prostitute sisters will even reject you not to talk of other Nigerians. compare Edo boys to Goats because even a dog is more organised than an typical Edo boy
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2016
ojimbo:
travel outside Nigeria and mention that you are from Edo state. even your prostitute sisters will even reject you not to talk of other Nigerians. compare Edo boys to Goats because even a dog is more organised than an typical Edo boy

And where have u gone to Monkey with ritualist parents and siblings who are cannibals talk of travel outside like u know sh!t wasted sperm that would have been better off aborted or used for money rituals by ur occult family
Re: Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2016
dairykidd:

And where have u gone to Monkey with ritualist parents and siblings who are cannibals talk of travel outside like u know sh!t wasted sperm that would have been better off aborted or used for money rituals by ur occult family
google Edo state and see what is related to. Cultism and Prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Adefemi Ogunbodede Jailed For 40 Years For N177 Million Fraud (PICS) / Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi / DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.