Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available (912 Views)

Quality Car Storage Bag@ #3,000 Per Seat / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts Are / 2015/2016 Mercedes C300 Parts Available Here, Engines,head Lights And Bumpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is your car giving you problems?
Are you tired of dishing out so much money to your mechanic yet doesn't seem to get it right?
Are you tired of buying fake parts (Including service parts)?
Do you find it difficult to differentiate between original parts from china parts?
Do you find it difficult to differentiate between Grade 1(one) and Grade 2(two) tokunbo parts?
Are you giving up on your beloved car because you cant seem to find the parts?
Are you tired of your mechanic?

Don't wait around and allow your vehicle to rot away!or preferably e-mail us at Partscontinent@yahoo.com and inform us of anything wrong with your car, or the parts you need to be supplied to you.

If you are also very frustrated by your mechanic and you need a very good, reliable mechanic we shall make him available to you at your expense.

Your car is not the problem, fake parts are....
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Do you have 406 engine? Not prestige, but the other model. If you do have it, what's the cost?
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Bigboyz32 post=49510078]Do you have 406 engine? Not prestige, but the other model.
If you do have it, what's the cost? [/quote

What particular year is the 406?
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2016
If you notice your Mercedes Benz vehicle ignition turning but not cranking up, or delays a little while before starting, it may be a major sign that your ignition switch(EIS) is failing.

Before you get stranded in a fuel station or worse you should change the ignition switch today.

We can help you source the market for the best Mercedes Benz ignition switches(EIS) at the most affordable prices...

Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by Greyowl(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
I appreciate your response concerning my Abs issue that I have with my car.You are indeed the best person to contact when it comes to car issues
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by ROBEN(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
I normally hear sound from my steering area especially when I am driving on a rough road and I was told it's the steering pump. How much is the steering pump for Corolla 08/09 south Africa?
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Greyowl:
I appreciate your response concerning my Abs issue that I have with my car.You are indeed the best person to contact when it comes to car issues

Thank you very much sir. Much appreciated!
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by dalof2000: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please do you have radiator for 2004 volvo xc90, and how much is d price?
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
ROBEN:
I normally hear sound from my steering area especially when I am driving on a rough road and I was told it's the steering pump. How much is the steering pump for Corolla 08/09 south Africa?

Thank you very much for your patronage.
But kindly call or contact us through the email so we can explain somethings to you.

Thank you.
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
dalof2000:
Please do you have radiator for 2004 volvo xc90, and how much is d price?

First of whether it's 2003 or 2013 it's the same radiator so don't allow your mechanic deceive you into believing the radiators are different.

However, an original volvo radiator will cos you 35k.

Kindly contact us through our email for further information.

Thank you.
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2016
The best advice i give people is that whenever your mechanic is fixing your car make sure you are physically present and the moment he's using hammer to hit anything tell him to desist from such. The manufacturers of the car didn't design the cars for hammers to be used on it.

Whenever your mechanic claims he has changed your part don't just believe him, request for the part that was removed and replaced. If he tells you he has thrown it away, rest assured he has simply washed, repaired and reused the part he had claimed to replace. Meanwhile he had collected money for the replacement of the same part. Also, even if you don't know anything about your car just say something to make him feey your presence. This has been seen to keep mechanics in check.

That precious time you can't spend on your mechanic will be spent on the road when you are stranded because 99 percent of mechanic will rather swindle you than fix your.

We are the 1 percent, we can be your eyes by helping you diagnose and fix your car while you do what you do.

PartsContinent.
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by EZEUDENE(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
do u av 1999 Toyota corolla model ac compressor and injector mouth
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by dukeo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
PartsContinent:
If you notice your Mercedes Benz vehicle ignition turning but not cranking up, or delays a little while before starting, it may be a major sign that your ignition switch(EIS) is failing.

Before you get stranded in a fuel station or worse you should change the ignition switch today.

We can help you source the market for the best Mercedes Benz ignition switches(EIS) at the most affordable prices...

Good day sir! Do you have catalytic converter and compressor for camry 2002 and prices ?
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by metallisc(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
PartsContinent:
Is your car giving you problems?
Are you tired of dishing out so much money to your mechanic yet doesn't seem to get it right?
Are you tired of buying fake parts (Including service parts)?
Do you find it difficult to differentiate between original parts from china parts?
Do you find it difficult to differentiate between Grade 1(one) and Grade 2(two) tokunbo parts?
Are you giving up on your beloved car because you cant seem to find the parts?
Are you tired of your mechanic?

Don't wait around and allow your vehicle to rot away!!!

Give us a call[b](08166713094)[/b] or preferably e-mail us at Partscontinent@yahoo.com and inform us of anything wrong with your car, or the parts you need to be supplied to you.

If you are also very frustrated by your mechanic and you need a very good, reliable mechanic we shall make him available to you at your expense.

Your car is not the problem, fake parts are....

before i call, just wanted to know if you can be able to supply a complete fuse box for Hyundai Santa Fe 08/09. My mechanic has been having issues finding a complete one.
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
dukeo:

Good day sir! Do you have catalytic converter and compressor for camry 2002 and prices ?

Yes sir, it's available.

Can you kindly send me an email so we can discuss better.

Thank you.

PartsContinent.
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
metallisc:

before i call, just wanted to know if you can be able to supply a complete fuse box for Hyundai Santa Fe 08/09. My mechanic has been having issues finding a complete one.

Hyundai parts are quite scarce in the market I must tell you the truth.

But we can help you search the market for its availability.

Kindly get back to us through our email for further discussions.

Thank you.

PartsContinent
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
EZEUDENE:
do u av 1999 Toyota corolla model ac compressor and injector mouth

Yes Sir, it's available.

kindly get back to us through our email for further discussions.

Thank you.

PartsContinent
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Do you know that when you get suspension fault, HDC fault, special programs off on your Land Rover, your last point of call should be the absorbers and the air compressor. Because they rarely get so bad to so much so to the point of triggering a suspension fault.

Most times a low charged battery could trigger such suspension fault, even a broken tail lamp could also trigger such faults and referred above.

However, more than 50percent of the time most of these suspension fault, HDC fault are usually caused by a component as little as a broken brake light switch just above the pedals. Yes!! You heard that right ' brake light switch' when these break light switches go bad it can send a come an help me cry to the lr3 ECU by lighting up your dashboard and suspending your suspension.

Hence, before spending thousands of naira on those air compressors and balloons you should first check your tail lights whether the are well lit, if yes just change the brake light switch is more often than not they are most times already bad and changing it will be productive at the end of the day and it doesn't cost much compared to the absorbers and the balloons.

We can help you purchase and deliver the brake light switch, balloons and air compressors right to your door step.
Below is what a brake light switch looks like...

Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by bigcil2(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Do you have Honda accord 2002 v6 gear? If yes how much
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
bigcil2:
Do you have Honda accord 2002 v6 gear? If yes how much

120k will get you a good one!
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=PartsContinent post=49516224][/quote]
I don't know the year, but it's the model before prestige. Also the engine is 1.8
Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
All Mercedes Benz model headlamps are available!!

Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by PartsContinent: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lr3 brake light switch available for 13k...

Re: Your Car Parts Are No Longer "A Problem"......quality Car Parts Available by pacino26(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oga boss, I need gear box casing for Acura MDX 04/5. It's leaking and causing me serious troubles. I was advised to get a new gearbox or the casing.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Bill 2003 Toyota Sienna / A Nigerian Used 2003 Model ACURA MDX For Sale..... / Super Neat Used Toyota Fj Cruiser 2.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.