Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Who Are Your True Friends? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are Your True Friends? (598 Views)

Opinion Poll: Which Of These Is Your True Feelings For Nigeria? / Amazing:Attempt This Brain Teaser Quiz And It Will State Your True Age / Something Special For Your True Love... It's Valentines ❤️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Your True Friends? by Btruth: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Tuesday September 20

“Friends come and…go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.”Pr 18:24 TM

Who are your true friends?

Who are your true friends? Stop and think about that for a moment. How many of the people you consider friends, truly care about you? How many encourage you in your visions and dreams, and are there for you when you hit a wall? If we’re honest, most of us would have to concede that a significant number of so-called friends and associates aren’t there for us in a pinch. In fact, many of the people we spend time with are time-wasters who drain our energy and trivialize our dreams. In the Old Testament David and Jonathan were willing to lay down their lives for each other. And Ruth told Naomi, “Wherever you go, I will go” (Ru 1:16 NKJV). Do you have friends like that? If not, spend more time cultivating relationships with those who genuinely care about you; who don’t feel threatened by your success and want to see you succeed. You don’t need to be cold or rude to the others. Maintain their friendship, but spend your serious time with friends who believe in you and want you to achieve your God-given potential. Novelist Elizabeth Jane Howard said, “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” Here’s a fail-safe principle when it comes to cultivating great friendships: Whatever you desire in your own life, you must first give to others. If you want true friends, you must become a true friend. If you want a harvest of blessing in your own life, plant seeds of blessing in the lives of others.
Re: Who Are Your True Friends? by kingui(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2016
friends come and go my brother my experience yesterday thought me so
Re: Who Are Your True Friends? by Btruth: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
kingui:
friends come and go my brother my experience yesterday thought me so
eeyah! . It is well in Jesus name.
Re: Who Are Your True Friends? by kingui(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=Btruth post=49550272]eeyah! . It is well in Jesus name. [/quote

amen my brother

(1) (Reply)

You Can Acquire Furniture And Solar Products And Pay Later / Edo Election: Results From 9 Lga - Invalid Votes More Than Winning Margin / Dino Melaye Masquerades Cheap Replica As N180 Million Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.