Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How Do I Link A .com.ng Domain With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Link A .com.ng Domain With (425 Views)

How Can I Link My Payoneer Account To My Fiverr Account / Pricing On NG Domain / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Link A .com.ng Domain With by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Family members abeg i need una help on this one..
How do i link my .com.ng domain with my blog. The domain's registrar is web4africa
Re: How Do I Link A .com.ng Domain With by bedfordng(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2016
fighal:
Family members abeg i need una help on this one..

How do i link my .com.ng domain with my blog.
The domain's registrar is web4africa
you may have to contact them to either activate DNS management on your account or help you link it. for me I would asked them for the activation of DNS management
Re: How Do I Link A .com.ng Domain With by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
bedfordng:
you may have to contact them to either activate DNS management on your account or help you link it. for me I would asked them for the activation of DNS management
Thanks bro...

(1) (Reply)

Google Set To Acquire Twitter Inc. Soon / 9 Ways On How To Find Good Contents For Your Blog / Dear Seun...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.