Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly (13286 Views)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Boost Your Blog Traffic To Gain 10k Pageview From My Seo Setup / Quality Ariticles For Your Website with Climaxbox Seo company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
solacesolutions:

Take a look at this thread, i need help, please comment.

Thank you

It is now so bad that you are even begging people to comment on your thread. You sound so desperate. This desperation nay continue until you stop paying your writers peanuts.

The poor writers do all the work and get peanut. You that do little or nothing gets the lion share.

Your behaviour is more or less complete wickedness and greed.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by pcoolioz(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

It is now so bad that you are even begging people to comment on your thread. You sound so desperate. This desperation nay continue until you stop paying your writers peanuts.

The poor writers do all the work and get peanut. You that do little or nothing gets the lion share.

Lol, I think he's Calling on us cos most of us don't know what's going on. Agreed his rates are not high but at least he pays. I have written for people who offer higher and won't pay after writing for them. Just let folks that are interested write. I write for him still, even thou I have other things doing, it helps still.

1 Like

Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by afrokid(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

Bro, chill naa.

I also write for him. Agreed the price isn't much which he indicated during the conversations I had with him but it doesn't mean he's being greedy and desperate.

So far, I've written and got my little and even had a good rapport with him.

If you're not interested, its OK but you shouldn't slander another person.

Thanks.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by twosquare(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
solacesolutions:
New Article Writers needed to join a team

If you're interested in making some extra cash like 10-15k weekly signup with me.

Very devoted team member earns 20k Weekly no stories if you're up for it send me a pm

I've now paid over 200k to first writers, i need more writers, if you are willing and dedicated then get in touch.

Contact me to get details
If you are in need of an Editor or a Proofreader. Please do send me a pm (for more information).
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
twosquare:
If you are in need of an Editor or a Proofreader. Please do send me a pm (for more information).

Ofcos i'm in need, i just have a problem with hiring an editor/proofreder it is difficult to fix rates given the poor price bulk projects attracts.. i rily nid, it will relieve me of the tedious task of editting 10,000 words daily... i dnt knw hw to fix raates

Send me a mail
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by twosquare(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
solacesolutions:

Ofcos i'm in need, i just have a problem with hiring an editor/proofreder it is difficult to fix rates given the poor price bulk projects attracts.. i rily nid, it will relieve me of the tedious task of editting 10,000 words daily... i dnt knw hw to fix raates

Send me a mail
Okay.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
afrokid:

Bro, chill naa.

I also write for him. Agreed the price isn't much which he indicated during the conversations I had with him but it doesn't mean he's being greedy and desperate.

So far, I've written and got my little and even had a good rapport with him.

If you're not interested, its OK but you shouldn't slander another person.

Thanks.

It is not slander. It is the truth. The guy stays in his comfort zone and ends up earning more than the writers. Ask yourself why he is begging for writers. It is because of his wicked antecedents. How can you insist every writer should give you free 1000 words article and then you start paying them chicken feed afterwards? Have you ever taken time to ask how much they pay him for each 1000 words article? He collects huge amount of money on each article and then pay his writers chicken feed out of it and he keeps the lion share without doing anything. If you know how much he collects, you will never write for him again. The guy is selfish and greedy being.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
pcoolioz:

Lol, I think he's Calling on us cos most of us don't know what's going on. Agreed his rates are not high but at least he pays. I have written for people who offer higher and won't pay after writing for them. Just let folks that are interested write. I write for him still, even thou I have other things doing, it helps still.

yu crry ur chill come ere again, are yu seeing this?
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by wadetaw202: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
pcoolioz:

OK, continue enjoying your 600 Maura per 1000 words. Continue slaving for him, while he eats the largest share
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
pcoolioz:

Your 15k is still coming this week as i gave you my word

Waiting for the invoice o... na yu dey delay me, everyone else has sent in invoice
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Jollyana(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
I cant take sides. Both sides have their point. Super solutions may sound desperate because he needs more hands on deck to complete the writing projects as writers are insufficient. He does pay. Its not everyday we find people who actually pay. I also do agree that the rates are low but an individual is the one to choose if he will work with him or not. I know some pay #1.5 per word, others #1, but its not all of this people that end up paying. My last writing job didn't end well. But still I chose to work with him, so I don't see any problem there.
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by thesageaej: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2016
New Article Writers needed to join a team

If you're interested in making some extra cash like 10-15k weekly signup with me.

Very devoted team member earns 20k Weekly no stories if you're up for it send me a pm

I've now paid over 200k to first writers, i need more writers, if you are willing and dedicated then get in touch.

Contact me to get details

I am interested poemsofthesage@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Blogtrovert(f): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2016
oh cool. now he is off NL
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hi. I'm interested.
Whatsapp: 09023662940
sharonolu14@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jollyana:
I cant take sides. Both sides have their point. Super solutions may sound desperate because he needs more hands on deck to complete the writing projects as writers are insufficient. He does pay. Its not everyday we find people who actually pay. I also do agree that the rates are low but an individual is the one to choose if he will work with him or not. I know some pay #1.5 per word, others #1, but its not all of this people that end up paying. My last writing job didn't end well. But still I chose to work with him, so I don't see any problem there.

Please How do I contact him now that he is off nairaland? I want to work for him
My whatsapp number is 09023662940
sharonolu14@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Jollyana(f): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
SharonAbby:

Please How do I contact him now that he is off nairaland? I want to work for him
My whatsapp number is 09023662940
sharonolu14@gmail.com

Supersystemsolutions@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by daremiarchs(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2016
I'm in
Daremiarchs@gmail.com
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Jon3nity(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: New Article Writers Needed To Join My SEO Company - Earn 60,000 Naira Monthly by Diivo(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Am over interested please,
diivoker@gmail.com that's my mail . Thank you so much for this opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? / Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.