Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Sound Of Music Actress Charmian Carr Who Starred As ‘liesl’ Dies At 73 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Of Music Actress Charmian Carr Who Starred As ‘liesl’ Dies At 73 (1017 Views)

Sound Of Music Actress Dies "Louisa" Is Dead / See How A Man Starred At The Butt Of A Lady As She Steps Out Without Pant(pics) / 'sound Of Music' Actress Charmian Carr Dies At 73 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sound Of Music Actress Charmian Carr Who Starred As ‘liesl’ Dies At 73 by UPDISTIC7: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2016
The highly acclaimed 1965 movie sound of music has lost one of the key actress Charmian Carr, she played the eldest von Trapp
daughter Liesl in the film The Sound of Music, She died aged 73.

According to her representative, Carr was reported to have died in Los Angeles after complications from a rare form of dementia.

Her performance in the 1965 film was remarkable especially when she famously performed the song Sixteen Going on Seventeen. Carr was known to have ran an interior design firm in California, after leaving the film industry.

http://dambela.com/2016/09/19/sound-of-music-actress-charmian-carr-who-starred-as-liesl-dies-at-73/

Re: Sound Of Music Actress Charmian Carr Who Starred As ‘liesl’ Dies At 73 by DeSignatures(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2016
sad sad
Re: Sound Of Music Actress Charmian Carr Who Starred As ‘liesl’ Dies At 73 by osesology(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. I really love that movie...very entertaining and funny.

(1) (Reply)

YEMIALADE In A Romantic Moves With Male Fan, At The Coke Studio(photos & Video) / Comedian Wale Gates & Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / “I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.