Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

She Called Bobby - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Called Bobby (488 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Called Bobby by Morifeke(f): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
When the couple came into the counselor’s office, she could immediately sense the tension strong and thick. She sighed on the inside. She had been practicing for just three months and she had come to realize that most problems people brought were those that they could easily solve themselves but then, if they solved it themselves, how would she make money? “Good morning, Mr. and Mrs Edwards. My name is Catherine Ugochinyere. Please sit and feel free to call me Cathy.” The couple sat and it was obvious that whatever the problem was, the woman was guilty, it was written all over her face and body. “What exactly is the problem Mrs Edwards?” “She is not Mrs. Edwards. She is not worthy of the title.” The man bellowed. “I’m sorry I do not understand that...”Catherine looked at them confused. “What I mean is that she is Miss, not a Mrs. She is not my wife.” The woman kept her face down the whole time. “Let us start from the beginning, how long have you two been together? And what is the definition of your relationship?” Miss started to answer but Mr. cut her off. “We have been together for 8 years. She is my fiancée.” “Fiancée my foot. I have been your called fiancée for 8 years. 8 years victor! I have given you 8 years of my life and all I get is fiancée!” Catherine looked at the woman that lost her cool. She smiled inwardly. “Madam please calm down.” Catherine knew the yelling would come, it was her favourite part. “No, don’t calm down, keep talking. Haven’t I made sacrifices for this relationship? Ehn Sola, because you are the only one that…” “See this one. Do you know what you took from me; my time, my…” Sola shouted back. “Which time? Which all? What exactly did you give?” “Victor, I know that is not the issue. Just say what the problem is and get it over with.” “No Sola, you asked that we come here, so you are the one with issues. Talk now and stop wasting my money.” “It is all about money with you isn’t it? When I make money, then we would get married. That was your singsong for the first five years of our relationship. Victor, I know your account balance o. so tell me, what is stopping you? Victor answer me, don’t go quiet on me if you don’t want me to stab you here. Why are we not married?!” Victor looked at her sadly and quietly asked “Is that why you have been cheating on me?” “What?! Cheating on you?! What is that supposed to mean ehn Victor?” Catherine looked at her patients and wrote down in her pad; Two major issues ==Marriage, cheating? Distrust? “Sola, we would have to address certain issues in your relationship. And I think we should…” “Cathy, no,no,no,no. Victor has to tell me what he meant by cheating.” Victor sat back and closed his eyes. *** **** ***** *** “Oh god, Yes!” Victor kept pumping into Sola. He was about to climb the bridge and he did not want to lose it. He looked up at Sola who was sitting on him with her eyes closed in concentration. He knew he really loved this woman. He looked for signs of satisfaction; her face, the fist, her hip. He saw it. That gave him satisfaction. He held her waist firm and thrust harder. “awww, yes Bobby. Oh Bobby.” Victor’s eyes flew open. Bobby?! Who on earth was Bobby? That was not necessary, he closed his eyes in concentration and took his mind off it. But it happened another time, and again and again. Once, they were playing, he tickled her and she had said “Bobby, stop joh” between laughs.
Re: She Called Bobby by Morifeke(f): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
She Called Bobby 2 Victor started to withdraw from her and that was when the fights had started. They were fighting so much that a friend had noticed and referred them to his cousin, Catherine. Sola bought the idea and booked the appointment. ***** ***** **** Victor opened his eyes. He looked at Sola who was still screaming and had started crying. “Sola shut up.” She did. “You called Bobby,Sola” “So?!” Sola asks exasperated. “What do you mean by so? You call that name all the time. When we are making love, when we are chatting, all the time Sola. Why do you keep calling Bobby?” Sola closed her eyes. **** **** **** “Hey Bobby, what’s up? “Good morning beautiful, did you have a great night?” She hung up. She had to be very careful; she did not want to push Victor too far. He was probably suspicious already. He was her Fiancé after all. Even as Sola thought of that she felt stupid. A fiancé of 8 years who made no efforts to make her his wife. Their relationship was starting to lose all its sweetness. Bobby happens to be a very good guy. They met at the gym and one thing led to the other. She found herself thinking of Bobby a lot more these days. She saw him regularly so he was hard to not think of. She knew she had a serious crush on Bobby, but it was hopeless. She loved her darling Victor. And double dating? Heck No! She would never cheat on him. Her phone vibrated in her hand. A BBM message had come in from Bobby. “Because I called you beautiful you hung up abi? Someone can’t even deceive you small.” Sola smiled, it wouldn’t hurt to chat with him though. “Me sef know say I fine pass your babe.” “Yimu. Be feeling yourself” *** **** **** Sola opened her eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In School / Me And My Book / Sinbad The Sailor - The 3rd Voyage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.