Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. (681 Views)

Please Help, Can I Upgrade My Adsense Account Without Collecting Adsense Pin / An Information And Technology Company With A Difference / How To Upgrade Adsense Hosted To Non-hosted Acount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Ineedinfo(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Experts on this section, I need help please.

I have been a nairalander for a while now but I hardly visit this section which I now know was a huge mistake on my part, considering all the information I have garnered here this morning alone...(this is a new handle)

I have been blogging with a free plan on for 3month now. My blog is picking up, gradually creating it's audience. Presently, I want to upgrade to either Premium or Business plan. I need your experts advices on which of these plans to upgrade to, for me to be qualified to apply for Ad control or monetize my blog?

Please guys, I need all the information I can get on this. I'm here to learn from you experts in the house...
Thanks guys in advance.
Re: I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Amastermovic(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
get a plan from domainking.ng it's what I am using so I recommend very cheap and u pay in naira if you don't know how to go about it just mail me I will set it up for u free like I said.. but u pay for the hosting on ur side but setting it up I might help visit my blog http://naijalane.com.ng
Re: I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Ineedinfo(f): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Amastermovic:
get a plan from domainking.ng it's what I am using so I recommend very cheap and u pay in naira if you don't know how to go about it just mail me I will set it up for u free like I said.. but u pay for the hosting on ur side but setting it up I might help visit my blog http://naijalane.com.ng
Thanks for this advice. I'm confused though, if I get a plan from domainking.ng, will I still not need to upgrade to either premium or business plan on WordPress. com? Throw more light please. I really want to retain the current blog but purchase a domain name via WordPress.
I'm hoping those that use WordPress can tell me which of the plans I should upgrade to, to be qualified to apply for Ad control.
Thanks a lot, I will check out your site
Re: I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Amastermovic(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ineedinfo:
Thanks for this advice. I'm confused though, if I get a plan from domainking.ng, will I still not need to upgrade to either premium or business plan on WordPress. com? Throw more light please. I really want to retain the current blog but purchase a domain name via WordPress.
I'm hoping those that use WordPress can tell me which of the plans I should upgrade to, to be qualified to apply for Ad control.
Thanks a lot, I will check out your site

what do meant by ad control.. if am right ad placement via adsense and other ads services or u shed more light

from what I can see here ur blog is hosted for free on
U can move ur content and others to WordPress. org using hosting...
whatsapp me with this 07010782777 for me to explain better or get u better.. do you have a domain x
Re: I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Ineedinfo(f): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Amastermovic:

what do meant by ad control.. if am right ad placement via adsense and other ads services or u shed more light

from what I can see here ur blog is hosted for free on
U can move ur content and others to WordPress. org using hosting...
whatsapp me with this for me to explain better or get u better.. do you have a domain x
Ok. I will. On . WordPress apparently controls adverts placement on a purchased domain. In a situation where one uses free WordPress blog. They will still place ads of their choice but the site owner gets nothing from these ads till he/she either gets a premium or business WordPress plan, paid yearly by the blogger.

So I was hoping someone will suggest on which of their plans to upgrade to.
Re: I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Ineedinfo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi everyone...please I still need your contributions please. I sincerely need this information. I wish those already using can help me out here. Please people, don't ignore. I'm sure I will meet bloggers using WordPress. com here
Re: I Need Information And Advice On How To Upgrade My Wordpress Blog. by Amastermovic(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ineedinfo:
Ok. I will. On . WordPress apparently controls adverts placement on a purchased domain. In a situation where one uses free WordPress blog. They will still place ads of their choice but the site owner gets nothing from these ads till he/she either gets a premium or business WordPress plan, paid yearly by the blogger.

So I was hoping someone will suggest on which of their plans to upgrade to.

ok..

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Best Wordpress Hosting Companies In The World / 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) / Is There Any SEO Freelancer Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.