Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

N-power Health. Come In Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Health. Come In Here! (9934 Views)

I Missed The N-power Health Test, What Can I Still Do About It. / Thread For Those Who Registered For N-Power Health / N Power Health 2017 Applicants,,,, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Health. Come In Here! by Wazoblog(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
I deem it fit to create this thread for prospective aspirants for NPower- Health.

If you applied for the N-Power Health category kindly come in here and tell us about yourself and location.

Thank you

Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Jan77: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Health before wealth. Our Npower assessment test is slated (2-3rd oct) what are we expecting? I like to think "easy test" however we need to stay informed here
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by eny236(f): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2016
pls test clue
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by seedbaba(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
If you applied for the N power programme and you are interested in granting an interview to an international television station news organisation and is very keen on taking this N power job offer also resides in abuja. Should please contact this number ASAP 08066969652. Thanks
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by ailehwise(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
I studied engineering course, but applied for npower health. I hope it will be well.
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by ebenreloaded: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wazoblog:
I deem it fit to create this thread for prospective aspirants for NPower- Health.

If you applied for the N-Power Health category kindly come in here and tell us about yourself and location.

Thank you

Wishing you all the best.

abeg we wey dey write tomoro...anybody don get sms?
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by GnyOverlord: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
According to the time table I'm suppose to write tomorrow Buh no SMS yet. My surname is Yakubu
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by omo17(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
GnyOverlord:
According to the time table I'm suppose to write tomorrow Buh no SMS yet. My surname is Yakubu

U better don't wait for any sms, log in nd take ur assessment, don't even depend on schedule.

1 Like

Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Ollykul: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
omo17:

U better don't wait for any sms, log in nd take ur assessment, don't even depend on schedule.
without the text, how do i know my password and other info?
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by omo17(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ollykul:

without the text, how do i know my password and other info?

Use ur phone No u used during registration as ur username nd ur surname in small letter as ur password, if you are unable to log in with ur surname, try ur two other names. Gud luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by irsakant: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Pls my surname starts with A and my test date is 2nd but my phone 08037989242 and I couldn't login. P l e a s e help!
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Greatfuture: 1:56am On Oct 02, 2016
no sms and tried to log in but not successful
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by MOFAZIT: 2:36am On Oct 02, 2016
has anybody been able to login?
no sms and am unable to login
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by sexyfire911(f): 4:23am On Oct 02, 2016
I have not being able to log in, some thing is wrong, the homepage still has Fridays date.
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Wazoblog(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Everyone will write. It is obvious they are manually updating their platform from the backend server.
We have reasons to believe they have backlog of assessments waiting to be written by Npower Teach and Agro due to the website's inconsistencies for the past few days now.

I'm rest assured that later in the day starting from 12.01 pm as usual we all NPower health will be able to write.

Don't wait to receive any Sms. Log in as someone has rightly suggested.

Don't forget you will be writing two questions from Quantitative reasonings, Synonyms and Antonyms, 1 or 2 questions each. 2 questions from current affairs,2 questions from reported speeches, like 4 questions from health related.
All randomly picked especially the Synonyms and Antonyms and quantitatives.

If you have been following from others who have written around you there are always repeated questions.

NPower health applicants shouldn't just worry as almost everyone will be absorbed but do not make the mistake of wrongly answering the questions where you have 'would you be willing to be deployed to a rural area' ? as that is a topmost strategy of weeding out most applications as those willing to go to urban areas will be much more from all indications.

Your willingness to go to a rural area increases your chances drastically and make you less competitive to others not willing to go there!
It is one of such psychological questions as they do not need to have any face to face questions with npower applicants again.

This is the final phase for selection. The next will be documentation, training and deployment.

Be wise!
Lovely Sunday

6 Likes

Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by xty50(f): 7:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Interesting
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by bluish(f): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
Good day all,
Please can someone post the correct link to take the test, as the one I have has been giving me an error message. I am also to take the test today.
Thank you
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by irsakant: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Pls any kindhearted should call to alert me on 08037989242 when the login starts working, since I can't be here for long because of battery problem. I will appreciate. God bless you all.
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by sexyfire911(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Still on the matter
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by abwaz78: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2016
ANSWERS TO NPOWER HEALTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by walad4yhu(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Npower health...Any one able to login?
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by sexyfire911(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Just took the test now, it was successful, log in with my first name not surname
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by acc2020(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
please, can drop the link to this test
walad4yhu:
Npower health...Any one able to login?
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
pls any link, cant login and npower homepage is still displaying sept 30 for agro
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by DestinyCHILD1: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
I can't login sad, I've tried with all my names but not going thru...
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Wazoblog(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Question 4 is B (Zero)

Anything multiplied by zero is Zero.

1 Like

Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by goldenone(f): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Not logging in! Why is this still up?
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by DestinyCHILD1: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
My friend with surname initial "N" successfully logged in and completed d test now. The questions r totally different from what someone posted here.
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by eny236(f): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Really, pls more question
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by Wazoblog(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Just finished writing mine. Most questions are public health related. But thank God was able to conquer all. You have got 30mins for Nhealth questions.
Re: N-power Health. Come In Here! by queenpls(f): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
I wrote my test not quite long and I clicked on finish and it took me back to my page....but nothing came up for me to click on submit....should i be worried?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power: How To Successfully Complete Your Physical Verification When It Begins / Nnpc Aptitude Test Info. / Workforce Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.