Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

In Need Of Assistance To Upload A Script On My Cpanel - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of Assistance To Upload A Script On My Cpanel (978 Views)

How Do I Install A Script On My Website? / How To Install Php Script On Windows Xp / Please Help A Script Kiddie Out With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Assistance To Upload A Script On My Cpanel by Springup: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am not too knowledgeable in uploading extracted files (zip) on my cpanel.... It's actually a forum script I want to install on the home_public.html

Pls I really need assistance in this, if any can help.
Re: In Need Of Assistance To Upload A Script On My Cpanel by hollyfat(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Springup:
Am not too knowledgeable in uploading extracted files (zip) on my cpanel.... It's actually a forum script I want to install on the home_public.html

can you access your cpanel?
Re: In Need Of Assistance To Upload A Script On My Cpanel by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Springup:

Login your cpanel get your ftp details E.g Ftp Name and the rest then download Filezilla or any ftp client...after download input your ftp details and upload the file... Input were you want the file to be uploaded to E.g
www.yoursite.com/forum or www.yoursite.com that's all

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better For MTA Certification? SQL Server 2012 Or Windows Server 2012? / All Website Or Blog Owners Should Read This!!! / Pls Help..java Executable File Refuse To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.