Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Attempted Rape!girl Bites joystick Of Boss, Boss Battling For Life In Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attempted Rape!girl Bites joystick Of Boss, Boss Battling For Life In Hospital (560 Views)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide / Two Men Drug & Rape Girl In Cross River; Blackmail Her With Video Recording / Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attempted Rape!girl Bites joystick Of Boss, Boss Battling For Life In Hospital by tyokunbo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Municipal Fire Commander, Mr. Eric Ansah Andor, came into the room of his subordinate, Agya Wusu, with his cloths to have them washed. Suddenly, he grabbed Wusu, wanting to forcibly rape her. According to him, he is her boss so she must allow him have her way. Wusu pretended to comply with his wishes then tragedy happened. What happened? Read more: https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/09/20/attempted-rapegirl-bites-penis-of-boss-boss-battling-for-life-in-hospital-girls-father-says-my-girl-acted-in-self-defence/
Re: Attempted Rape!girl Bites joystick Of Boss, Boss Battling For Life In Hospital by adedayo3193(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Page not found
Op i think something is wrong with your brain ehn
Wot sort of nonsense is this
Re: Attempted Rape!girl Bites joystick Of Boss, Boss Battling For Life In Hospital by tyokunbo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
I tire, my brother. This one na computer nonsense. The story dey under "page not found."

(1) (Reply)

US Judge Sentences California Father To 1503 Years In Prison For Raping Daughter / Teacher Admits To Dating 13-yr-old, Carrying His Baby / PHOTOS/VIDEO: House Of Goodluck Jonathan's In-law, Attacked By Unknown Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.