Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) (1313 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Should I End The The Relationship? / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by optional1(f): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
A lady has been in a relationship for 3 to 4 years now. She has been happy in her relationship not until some weeks ago when her fiance called her and tell her that they can not marry again because they are from the same CLAN.
She has been worried but her fiance what to still keep her, that is he wants to be having s*x with her. Sometimes her guy will tell her that her own husband will come someday and his own wife will come.
He keeps calling her and if she didn't pick, he will get angry and before she could explain to him her reasons, he would have ended the call .

This Lady needs advice on what she should do about her relationaship with someone from the same CLAN with her.

I'm sorry for the use of bad english.
Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
She should move on to avoid long stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls she should advice herself.. I don't like it wen people can be so clueless at simple issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by Jay542(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
She should carry on with her life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by eyinjuege: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's obvious he sees her as friends with benefits, and even when they marry others, he will still be beckoning to her to come and do.
He has made it known he cannot marry her, if she's game with having sex with no strings attached that's fine.
Nothing will come out of the relationship since he's made his stands known.
If she wants marriage, she should look elsewhere and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by jopretty(f): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why is she still wasting her time calling or picking his call? Since he has told her her husband will come, she better close the door facing him and open new door and window for the new husband to come in. Clan ni village ko! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by Richy4(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
But what is there to advise?

<<<Do we advise that she go against their customs and tradition. and risk being Ostracized...?
or
<<<For her to hold still on the man that called and say it will not work?

or
<<<for her to keep on warming the bed of the man while he look for another..

The whole thing is just straight forward...Just treat the relationship like a genotype... Where both couple has AS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's so obvious even to the blind that he wants to keep fucccking her! He's enjoying the punny!

They can't marry but can keep fucccking and even pray for her to find her husby Who does that Who accept that How will she find her husby when she's still fucccking the 'supposed ex' that she loves undecided undecided

She need to think twice and break the thing up to start life afresh!

Say capital letter NO to bad rubbish sad angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by optional1(f): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Richy4:
But what is there to advise?

<<<Do we advise that she go against their customs and tradition. and risk being Ostracized...?
or
<<<For her to hold still on the man that called and say it will not work?

or
<<<for her to keep on warming the bed of the man while he look for another..

The whole thing is just straight forward...Just treat the relationship like a genotype... Where both couple has AS

She is confuse on what to do ni....
Me self don't know what advice she want..
Me and some friends has already said she should move on but it seems she still attach herself to the guy...
Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by optional1(f): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
It's so obvious even to the blind that he wants to keep fucccking her! He's enjoying the punny!

They can't marry but can keep fucccking and even pray for her to find her husby Who does that Who accept that How will she find her husby when she's still fucccking the 'supposed ex' that she loves undecided undecided

She need to think twice and break the thing up to start life afresh!

Say capital letter NO to bad rubbish sad angry

I tire for the lady oh...
Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by optional1(f): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Pls she should advice herself.. I don't like it wen people can be so clueless at simple issues

I wish the lady is reading this...
Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by gidjah(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2016
That's the power of sex , sex before Union, it breeds bondage of the body and mind, that's what she is into now,(evil bondage of the soul), it will take the divine,time distance and strict compliance to separation to detach from this mess she got her self into.whic one come be clanish again o?,after 4yrs, that's a long long time,ask her continue!,her eyes will soon open ,untimely pregnancy,will soon show up,his right lady will soon show up, he will move on and leave her in her own pool of adultery,wallowing in total bitterness while he moves own to the next levels of adultery and randy lifestyle.some girls gat low sense of reasoning and reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Its obvious that the guy have lost interest in her. She needs to move on cos that guy won't marry her. She really needs to move on,another guy will come around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) by brightalo17: 12:37am On Dec 21, 2016
What exactly are you talking about ?I logged onto my banned moniker to read your mentions,first I never insulted you as you lied there secondly ,the whole thing ended that very day you can check the date for confirmation...I am this cool simple because I respect you a lot.please next time check very well before typing .

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Pregn / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Are A First Born In An African Home / My Boss Was Trying To Help But Did We Over Step The Boundaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.