Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer (600 Views)

Need A Marketer? : We Grow Businesses In Nigeria. / :) / Buy Good Suit Fabrics At Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Buy original good quality cheap shoes for your children,men and for ladies, o.k mostly imported from south Koreans

You can be my marketer,I sell by bags (whole)
ANd retail

My quantity minimum of 10 pairs for retail,50 pairs up for whole sale
Address :first gate seme market
Contact and whatssapp +22966894762 mr ik
I do warebill to any part of naija
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Original children shoes for sell cool
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Prices in cfa ,not naira cool
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
My Children s school shoes
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
High quality o.k shoes from 700 to 2000 only ,male and female
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by frankyfranky(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Show in pix
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok, but I can't upload pictures here
Reason because no need.shoes have different types ,for ladies-flat shoes (swade ,leather and pu)heels, (short and long heel)children also have so many types,
Add me on whatssapp and tell the types of shoes you want and I will send you samples
frankyfranky:
Show in pix
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by cametopass: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lets see picture of the shoes
Re: Buy Good Quality Cheap School Shoes For Your Children Or Be A Marketer by SGANIVA(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2016
December fancy shoes is available

The Secret Of Wealth Creation / . / What Can I Do With 100k Capital