Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Say Goodbye To Poverty! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Say Goodbye To Poverty! (1635 Views)

Join Me In Thisplateform N Say Bye Bye To Poverty / Blazing Hot.say Goodbye To Poverty / The Time Has Come To Say Goodbye To Poverty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Goodbye To Poverty! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wow!!! Cash Community has landed in Nigeria... You can now make at least N7400 credited into your local bank account every 10 working days GUARANTEED!!!! simply click https://cashcommunity.club now and the rest is cash cash cash...!!!

If you are of the notion that nothing works in Nigeria, then we sorry to disappoint you...this one works... Eureka!!! See you on board....
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty! by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:
Wow!!! Cash Community has landed in Nigeria... You can now make at least N7400 credited into your local bank account every 10 working days GUARANTEED!!!! simply click https://cashcommunity.club now and the rest is cash cash cash...!!!

If you are of the notion that nothing works in Nigeria, then we sorry to disappoint you...this one works... Eureka!!! See you on board....

Seen the site, but No testimonies from Participants and how long does it take to get people under you?
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty! by viafabian: 3:18am On Sep 22, 2016
I Av visited d site... But I tink d offers are too good to be tru.. Well am watching closely
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2016
Deejacy2:

Seen the site, but No testimonies from Participants and how long does it take to get people under you?
Like they said it takes at least a month to get five people after your first upgrade. It might take less time.
Re: Say Goodbye To Poverty! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
viafabian:
I Av visited d site... But I tink d offers are too good to be tru.. Well am watching closely
It isn't dear. Like I said earlier,the purpose of the site is for the admins to help you refer people(downlines) that will pay into your account. Then they charge you for doing that,finish!

(1) (Reply)

Why Xapo Is The Best / Its Cash Vault Also A Scam? / Bluekey Technologies. A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.