Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (7515 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Raypawer(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Intresting!

not contesting!
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by larisoft: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
I nominate larisoft

nairaland.com/larisoft

Daniel the geek

nairaland.com/danielthegeek

@oga html... Wonderful concept! How will the winner be decided?

1 Like

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Make i seat down they watch....LOL
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
I nominate seunthomas (he stands a chance since i am not running)

larisoft:
I nominate larisoft
nairaland.com/larisoft
Daniel the geek
nairaland.com/danielthegeek
@oga html... Wonderful concept! How will the winner be decided?

The way other nairaland competitions are decided - BY VOTING ONLY!!!! Nah, no coding things o, we want to give a fair chance to everyone.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
dhtml18:
I nominate seunthomas (he stands a chance since i am not running)

The way other nairaland competitions are decided - BY VOTING ONLY!!!! Nah, no coding things o, we want to give a fair chance to everyone.
How can you select the "Best Nairaland Programmer" by "VOTING ONLY" without any form of technical task or "coding"
That does not sound right.
I no dey compete sha but i dey sip coffee they watch..

2 Likes

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is the style of nairaland voting, the way it is done across board, I did not form the system you know. Let us just play along please, but in case your royal highness or anyone is not too pleased about this, well, you can always click here.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by seunthomas: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
dhtml18:
This is the style of nairaland voting, the way it is done across board, I did not form the system you know. Let us just play along please, but in case your royal highness or anyone is not too pleased about this, well, you can always click here.
I don agree na. I dey sit down watch.. cool
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by larisoft: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Got it, bro
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
I clicked the link thinking I'll see something.. Lol click and see
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by erons20ddon(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
I nominate myself...looking forward to proving myself against some gurus
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Scholar01: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2016
We (for we are legion) nominate one and only pcguru1 https://www.nairaland.com/pcguru1
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by 2mNaira: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
OK

Wow! You are very popular person on front page.I never new you visit programming section.

Warm regards.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by 2mNaira: 12:25am On Sep 28, 2016
seunthomas:

How can you select the "Best Nairaland Programmer" by "VOTING ONLY" without any form of technical task or "coding"
That does not sound right.
I no dey compete sha but i dey sip coffee they watch..

This approach will make a mockery of the money of the soonsor.He is looking for an expert to work with him.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2016
You guys should just wait for the elimination stage now, I am not telling the AUDIENCE everything yet - BUT THIS IS PROGRAMMING SECTION, AND THEREFORE THE VOTING WILL HAVE A PROGRAMMING TWIST TO IT. But i will still leave that for the PANEL to decide in the background.

But if you are not a programmer, and you contest, well, you shall not win. So dont think you can just rigmarole the voting and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nmeri17: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
I nominate ladyF http://nairaland.com/ladyF cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
^^^Ahem, she will win by votes but wont get any award because of the last secret stage of the voting.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by ladyF(f): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Nmeri17:

Thanks for the nomination. Guys please vote for LadyF for best programmer. Hehehe cheesy
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by ladyF(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^Ahem, she will win by votes but wont get any award because of the last secret stage of the voting.
lol you underestimate me. grin
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2016
ladyF:

lol you underestimate me. grin
What, what, what, errr, sorry, i meant to say that err my ehm ehm post was in error. . . . .
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by lekropasky(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who be ladyF again.. I've never seen you in programming section..
<script>
var question = prompt('Are you a programmer? ');
//answer yes or no

If( question ==yes){
document.write('you're welcome');
}else if( question != yes && != no){
alert('I said enter yes or no');
}else{
alert('since you're not a programmer don't contest');
}
//i used single quote because of Nl format

</script>
Ladyf proof yourself..
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
I taya o. . . . . .
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2016
It seems there are no more nominations, well, on saturday, we shall move to the next phase.
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by talk2hb1(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2016
Nmeri17:
This is not Romance Section angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by ThePENGENIUS(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
pcguru1:
Sorry to say but this a waste of time, it's no longer about towing the best but getting the job done and collaborating. Just saying

Exactly!!!

Sorry to say, these guys are kids bro. Everyone of them. Dhtml18 and co. This is highly immature. This describes the state of Nigerian software developers. A bunch of people who run after ranks rather than productivity. Build something!! Build something!!! Stop all this bullshit. Spend your time on more productive activities.

If you must do this, at least let it be on a bounty. Create a project and let other programmers have a go at fleshing it out. Implement features. Fish out bugs. And score points! Not this cheap, local stunts you are all pulling here.

This is embarrasing. An outright shame to software development. Mature minds would never engage in this. Since when did programming become a peagentry??!!! WTF!! Dhtml18 I used to respect you until I realized perhaps you were really less than what you try to make us believe. Hiding your immaturity under the cloak of "trolling".
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Believe me, the competition will be free and fair, I know what I am doing. And remember this is on programming board, so it will be different from other boards by some twists I have been planning.
For now, you guys should just nominate, and leave the electoral process to your truly.
- The troll king
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Observing with kin attention
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by mokoshalb(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
ThePENGENIUS:

Exactly!!!

Sorry to say, these guys are kids bro. Everyone of them. Dhtml18 and co. This is highly immature. This describes the state of Nigerian software developers. A bunch of people who run after ranks rather than productivity. Build something!! Build something!!! Stop all this bullshit. Spend your time on more productive activities.

If you must do this, at least let it be on a bounty. Create a project and let other programmers have a go at fleshing it out. Implement features. Fish out bugs. And score points! Not this cheap, local stunts you are all pulling here.

This is embarrasing. An outright shame to software development. Mature minds would never engage in this. Since when did programming become a peagentry??!!! WTF!! Dhtml18 I used to respect you until I realized perhaps you were really less than what you try to make us believe. Hiding your immaturity under the cloak of "trolling".
You know what..? You said the bitter truth, every single letter of your statement makes a handful sense... But thanks to google I have found some other forums that programmers don't hassle for craps, foreign forums to be precise... infact the whole of NL is gradually becoming a troll...
smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
mokoshalb:
You know what..? You said the bitter truth, every single letter of your statement makes a handful sense... But thanks to google I have found some other forums that programmers don't hassle for craps, foreign forums to be precise... infact the whole of NL is gradually becoming a troll...
smh
You found other for with active programmers...... list
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
This thread is not by force, if you guys dont like it, then please leave it alone.

1 Like

Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
ThePENGENIUS:

Exactly!!!

You and person dey fight??
I think you've not been active on this board that's why ...
One of the reasons for this competition is to make this desk a bit lively...
Re: The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Some people don start to do over sabii here oooh...
Smh tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reusable Object-oriented Patterns In Banking Applications / Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? / Download All Phone Number Generator, Imei Tweaking And Bb Imei Gen. For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.