Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (2172 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2016
In case you have not met the awesome programmer, well, here is his link - https://www.nairaland.com/seunthomas

You can ask him any programming question you like, he will give you an excellent response.

Disclaimer: one of the common questions i get to answer a lot from nairalanders is - if seunthomas and myself are one and the same person - and the answer is No.

4 Likes

Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by talk2hb1(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2016
dhtml18:
In case you have not met the awesome programmer, well, here is his link - https://www.nairaland.com/seunthomas

You can ask him any programming question you like, he will give you an excellent response.

Disclaimer: one of the common questions i get to answer a lot from nairalanders is - if seunthomas and myself are one and the same person - and the answer is No.
Okay!!!
Noted angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KazukiIto(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Greatest or most popular?
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by encryptjay(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kikikiki... I sense war He's the one that they said programs with his mouth I guess.
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
^^^what is the meaning of that? How can you be insulting an exalted programmer like that?
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
dhtml18:

Oh my God, I sight another 36 pages again..you people sha want to publish bible in this section. There is God O!
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
He is the greatest programmer as far as i am concerned. Who do you think is the best programmer here? Definitely not me (am just a troll).
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by FincoApps(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
dhtml18:
He is the greatest programmer as far as i am concerned. Who do you think is the best programmer here? Definitely not me (am just a troll).

I'll say Pcguru definitely
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by mogozi: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed...
He does have blogging rights

1 Like

Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
^^^what is this one saying again? is he a blogger?

1 Like

Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I just dey *smile *
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Thirdwrist(m): 3:12am On Oct 06, 2016
That guy that programmes with his mouth...

1 Like

Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 5:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Thirdwrist:
That guy that programmes with his mouth...
Na wetin you dey programme with na?? Una don start to provoke me again abi?
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2016
I actually was on NL to share with people and to help many out of the mediocrity they are in.

If una continue like this i go leave una for this una recession economy. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Thirdwrist(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
seunthomas:
I actually was on NL to share with people and to help many out of the mediocrity they are in.

If una continue like this i go leave una for this una recession economy. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

You go leave us? abeg watin you dey wait for? 2019?

1 Like

Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
I see what you are doing sha. Google self dey see you.
Re: Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 08, 2016
^^^giving you the attention you deserve. . .

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Experience Going Into Dark Web? / Please I Need Your Help/advice / What Do I Need In My Computer To Start Programming In Php,java,c++ Sql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.