Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? (1873 Views)

Top 3 Beneficial Forums In Africa / Top 10 Online Forums In The World / See Nairaland's Position In The List Of The Best Ten Forums In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by pxjosh(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'd like to know the top ten forums in Nigeria.

Of course I know Nairaland is number one, then possibly followed by naijaloaded. I've heard of one gdevit or so.

Which other forums do u think should make it up to top 10 forums in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by divinehand2003(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
1.Nairaland
2.Nairaland
3.Nairaland
4.Nairaland
5.Nairaland
6.Nairaland
7.Nairaland
8.Nairaland
9.Nairaland
10.others including Naija loaded, Naija pals, Naij.com, Naija hot jobs, all for Naija, all in Naija, early face, forum cituzens etc.

In summary, there is no place like nairaland. No matter how hard they try, they can never overtake NL, but they can only be like.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
divinehand2003:
1.Nairaland
2.Nairaland
3.Nairaland
4.Nairaland
5.Nairaland
6.Nairaland
7.Nairaland
8.Nairaland
9.Nairaland
10.others including Naija loaded, Naija pals, Naij.com, Naija hot jobs, all for Naija, all in Naija, early face, forum cituzens etc.

In summary, there is no place like nairaland. No matter how hard they try, they can never overtake NL, but they can only be like.

Naij Na forum

He meant discussion forum like nairaland....

Bro check out www.jackobian.com they gat much love!
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by javijabor1(m): 2:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Naija loaded is not a forum bros undecided
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by directonpc(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by pxjosh(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2016
javijabor1:
Naija loaded is not a forum bros undecided
okay then what are the other forums in Nigeria
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by Edroom: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Forum is all about traffic, that keeps the thread interesting.
Check the tutorial section at www.9jaread.com an example of forum
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by Jeremy24: 6:02am On Jul 06, 2017
You can also check the forum name under my signature. It is one of the fast rising and growing forum in Nigeria. It cover all major discussions and especially all discussions related to free browsing tips and tweaks and more.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2017
nct.com.ng

If anybody needs a site like nairaland, just call or whatsapp me on 08031.975. 415
It's working perfectly and also cheap.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by donsheddy1(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
Jeremy24:
You can also check the forum name under my signature. It is one of the fast rising and growing forum in Nigeria. It cover all major discussions and especially all discussions related to free browsing tips and tweaks and more.
Loyalteam is taking forever to load. Minust 70 marks to the forum
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by SirLakes: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
cool
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by johndik(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2017
so what about
www.bialoaded.com
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by SajHall: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Check SajHall @ https://sajhall.com
Thanks.
Re: What Are The Top Ten Forums In Nigeria? by oskaaay(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
also checkout foskaayforum.com it loaded with tutorials and growing too

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog / Airtel Tweak / A Social Networking Site By A Nigerian. Review And Support!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.