Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Successfull Software Development Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successfull Software Development Business (640 Views)

Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers / "How To Start A Business - All What You Need To Start A Successfull Business" / The Major Difference Between A Successfull Man And An Unsuccessfull Man Is An Ability Of One To Fors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successfull Software Development Business by Kay999(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,

I find this forum to be very informative and useful and i'm impressed by the effort people commit to providing answers to enquries.

How can one run a successfull software development business in Nigeria.

When i try to secure software projects directly, i have challenges because most people want to deal with established names (even if the established names end up subcontracting to companies like mine). They either underprice or pass the project to a bigger company.

How can a small firm ( i have 2 guys i use for my projects on contract basis) like mine break into the big league.
Re: Successfull Software Development Business by PISHONLTD: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hello , What kind of Software do you develop? and for what industry have you developed software in the past?.Am a Venture Capitalist and Certified ERP consultant we may be able to do something together someday .
Re: Successfull Software Development Business by Kay999(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2009
The solution i mentioned was a full accounting system consisting of:
General Ledger
AR
AP
Fixed Assets
Budget

With an inbuilt workflow system. It also had a Government accounting module.

I've also developed other solutions to interface with ERP systems like SAP business one.

(1) (Reply)

Magic Machine / First Bank's Profit Drops By 91 Per Cent / Does Anyone Deal On Oil And Gas? I Have Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.