Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Facebook Scammers On Rampage By SIR A-ONE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facebook Scammers On Rampage By SIR A-ONE (406 Views)

10 Things Every Old And New Blogger Should Know By SIR A-ONE / Six Lies We All Believed By Sir A-one / Beware Of Scammers On Nairalanders, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Scammers On Rampage By SIR A-ONE by Pengician(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2016
>≥>FACEBOOK SCAMMERS ON RAMPAGE>>>

So #FACEBOOK is now the office of scammers (yahoo boys/girls)?

You accept a friend request not that you know the person. You couldn't resist because you saw 248 mutuals friends...

The next thing you see is
"Am Angelina. A Nigerian living in Georgia. I want to come home (Nigeria), please, I beg you with the name of God, send me N70,000 when I come around you will have me for like 3 days."

Hmmm. Have you for like 3 days?

And then the calls start trouping in like MTN useless adverts on your phone.

This feeling of not telling anybody begins to creep in gently. You notice each time you receive her call, you become restless. The move to look for the money by all means after each of her calls... The urge to even steal to get the said amount across to her torments you after her carefully crafted SMS'...

You prayed and finally say THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!
And you delivered yourself instantly.

She calls again and you scream at the top of your voice even without sharing pleasantries with her as usual

SCAMMER! THE NEXT TIME YOU WILL CALL ME, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD!

Silence was the thunder that struck over the air waves.

Till now, no more calls and frequent SMS.

Now, you ask "SO, NONE OF THE 248 PERSONS ON YOUR MUTUAL LIST TRULY KNOW THIS DEVIL'S INCARNATE?

•••
•••
GOODNEWS ANDREW ERUEMUARE also known as SIR A-ONE is a pengician/writer, rapper, researcher & humourist. Also online daily at www.pengician.com & www.facebook.com/newsman4truth

Don't fall victim!

(1) (Reply)

Why They Dogs Has No Horns....moral Lesson / Let Talk About This Images / Atbu 2016/2017 Aspirant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.