Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

See The Player Lionel Messi Admits Plays Better Than Him - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Player Lionel Messi Admits Plays Better Than Him (584 Views)

5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Kamtrix Now Admits Photographers! / 5 Reasons Why ACCA Is Better Than ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Player Lionel Messi Admits Plays Better Than Him by TeamEraceloaded: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2016
Lionel Messi has openly acknowledged his admiration for Andre Iniesta’s technical abilities with the ball.

Barcelona hitman Lionel Messi has expressed his admiration for Andres Iniesta’s foot-work on the ball.

Messi alongside Iniesta are graduates of Barcelona’s Team B and the Argentine revealed that though they both play similarly but the Spaniard still has edge over him.

messi-and-iniesta

Read what Messi said about Iniesta below:-

“I always picture him with the ball at his feet. That’s the way I have got used to seeing him. He does everything well, with simplicity,” he said.

“At times, it may look like he’s not doing anything, but in fact he’s doing it all. Everything is different with Andrés. The hardest thing to do in football is to make it look like everything is easy, effortless, and that’s Andrés.”

”Andrés and I are similar in that we both use our bodies a lot, to avoid opponents. But he has something that always amazes me: there’s always a moment when you think you’re going to catch him, when you think you’re going to get the ball off him, but you can’t.”

“He’s not especially quick, but

CONTINUE HERE: http://www.amebosquare.com/news/see-the-player-lionel-messi-admits-plays-better-than-him/
Re: See The Player Lionel Messi Admits Plays Better Than Him by GdexFolami(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lolz Messi why you wan dey whine iniesta nah,I no like am o.

(1) (Reply)

You Still Want To Wait Till 2018? Statistical Analysis, Data Mining & Developer! / Ict Empowerment Training And Certification For Youth Corpers,enhance Your Skills / What Does It Take To Be A Model In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.