Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Recession: Anambra State Cuts Taxes On Citizens, Injects Economic Stimulus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recession: Anambra State Cuts Taxes On Citizens, Injects Economic Stimulus (374 Views)

Despite Recession, Anambra Economy Healthy, Says Obiano / Large Python Killed At Akuora Obosi In Anambra State / Police Van Transporting Blocks In Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Anambra State Cuts Taxes On Citizens, Injects Economic Stimulus by Wunmi01: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2016
The Governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano, has scrapped the collection of certain taxes and levies from the grassroot citizens in an effort to ameliorate the hardship brought about by the economic recession currently plaguing the country.

Obiano made this known during a special broadcast to the people of the state, saying that he preferred to take action to ease his people’s pains rather than repeat reasons why the country is in its present state.

READ MORE: http://nairametrics.com/anambra-state-eases-tax-burden-on-grassroot-citizens/

Cc;lalasticlala
Re: Recession: Anambra State Cuts Taxes On Citizens, Injects Economic Stimulus by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2016
First time Governors are always working hard to convince people to earn their trust.
I think we have to give kudos to all the gubernatorial Aspirant in the past election in Anambra for not going into endless court cases and making the state "ungovernable"... .. . Chris Ngige and Ifeanyi Uba.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Help Me / Please I Need Help Of Where I Can Swap My Phone / Isn't Fayose Right At Times ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.