Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited (3225 Views)

Job Vacancy For Training Assistant At ICS Limited / Recruitment Open Day At ICS Limited / Sales Executive Needed At Ics Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by ICSLimited: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Sales Representatives urgently needed in a Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company in Lagos

Qualification: SSCE, OND or Higher with 1-3 years sales experience

Kindly visit our job portal at www.icsjobportal.com for immediate invite on or before Friday 23rd September, 2016.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by salabscholar01(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
lello ICSLimited, my brother was successful, pass all the stages in the recruitment process yesterday, got the following mail....

Good day, Dear xxxx,

Your Screening result at ICS was 'Average'.

We require you to complete your documentation in the next (3) working days.

Regards,

ICS Limited.

Please, can he still make it to completing his documentations next week? He just called me that he saw the mail not quite long.. Please sir/ma, kindly reply this! Thank you God bless you. And equally if there are further interviews after that of yesterday. Thanks
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by Jiboh: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
ICSLimited:
Sales Representatives urgently needed in a Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company in Lagos

Kindly visit our job portal at www.icsjobportal.com for immediate invite on or before Friday 23rd September, 2016.
Pls sir, av done my documentation since 2014 in icsl Ibadan, I was also sent for interview on 9th, sept 2014 with Gtb in Abeokuta but non of us went to d interview was called, av added more experience now, can I still apply for dis job?......tnx # salami lukuman Ajibola
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by ICSLimited: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jiboh:

Pls sir, av done my documentation since 2014 in icsl Ibadan, I was also sent for interview on 9th, sept 2014 with Gtb in Abeokuta but non of us went to d interview was called, av added more experience now, can I still apply for dis job?......tnx # salami lukuman Ajibola

You can apply for the job but note that the location for this job is Lagos.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by ICSLimited: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
salabscholar01:
lello ICSLimited, my brother was successful, pass all the stages in the recruitment process yesterday, got the following mail....

Good day, Dear xxxx,

Your Screening result at ICS was 'Average'.

We require you to complete your documentation in the next (3) working days.

Regards,

ICS Limited.

Please, can he still make it to completing his documentations next week? He just called me that he saw the mail not quite long.. Please sir/ma, kindly reply this! Thank you God bless you. And equally if there are further interviews after that of yesterday. Thanks

Yes he can.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by salabscholar01(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
ICSLimited:

Yes he can.
Thank you sir.. I will prompt him now
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by mofeace: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
ICSL, High, sea, S, hell, Eye, see, s, hell
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by emmaclue: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
ICSLimited:

Good day ICS limited... My wife was invited for an interview with ur org...She went tru series of screening wic she came out successful... She hv submitted her guarantors form bt till nw she hv nt receive any call..On dat day , she was told dat day, wen her services dat suit her course to study, she will b contacted.. Dat is d aspect I dnt understand after making her to go tru stress for job dat hv nt been seen..Course of study is accounting and d screening was conducted last three to four months ago...Ur reply will b highlg appreciated.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by emmaclue: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
ICSLimited:

Good day ICS limited... My wife was invited for an interview with ur org...She went tru series of screening wic she came out successful... She hv submitted her guarantors form bt till nw she hv nt receive any call..On dat day she submitted her guarantors form within d three days deadline given , she was told dat wen her services dat suit her course of study is require, she will b contacted.. Dat is d aspect I dnt understand after making her to go tru stress for job dat hv nt been seen..Course of study is accounting and d screening was conducted last three to four months ago...Ur reply will b highly appreciated.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by Jiboh: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
ICSLimited:

Pls, so hw can I apply for dis one? Potal or where? Nd if potal, how?
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by CateLewitt: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello!
Are you still looking for sales experts? I think if you are still in need of them you could post your sales job opportunity here: https://www.xplace.com/marketing/jobs. I’m sure that sales and marketing freelancers from this website will be glad to apply for such a position. Or you can just have a look at their resumes and portfolios after registration (no commission fee required).
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by gungab(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
ICSLimited:

I need your advice on documentation process of icsl
Please help a brother I have Just 2 working days left to complete
the question is How many people in total will sign the guarantor form since 2spaces for passport
But one particular of guarantor
2.declaration and deed of declaration
must it be filled separately
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by Amustical(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
I can never forgive your oganization with what they did to me last year. After making me to resigned my job and rendered me jobles, your organization asked me to raised a 6k draft for my result screening which I did. You went to meet all my gaurantors to tell them I offered me a job even despite you don't have a single offer for all of us that did that interview. Uptill now no job for me. I resigned all because you people called me that you have gotten a job for me @ sterling bank not knowing you are decieving all of us then. It was pained cause I spent almost 5months at home with a nursing mother without food. And u collected my 6k draft. (Richard and the other guy behave as if they are god. Bt have forgotten this life is in circle we will all meet again @ the top)Though am living fine now cause I now have my own business and am paying 2people working under me. But I handover that case to God because of what u people make me to pass trough. If you know there is job available, stop wasting peoples time and money.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by ykolajide: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
The same thing happen to me,fast forward i recieve dia invitation for the so call test/interview last yr, eventually i pass the test and interview and proceed to documentation after dat i resign from where i was working before becos i believe that having pass test and interview to the stage of documentation i though dat i hv landed the job,it was d day i submitted my documentation i beginning to regret about ICSL,when i was told by Emeka that dey would get back to me,i feel like bite him with my teeth on that faithfull day,6month later i was call for a relief role with a promise by "Mr Richard" dat once i complete two weeks relief role job @ access bank with a pay of 15k,they surely get me my dream job,they contacted all my gaurantor telling them that am now working in access bank plc,the most painful part of the story is that non of my gaurantor belief me till now that am not working in bank becos they dont understand the term and condition that apply to the job.next month would make 1yr dat i loss my job becos of ICLS unrealistic job offer,now am working as a security guard becos i can't beg to feed myself and my wife is now a mother to be,I pray dat god almighty answer my prayer 'Amin'
Amustical:
I can never forgive your oganization with what they did to me last year. After making me to resigned my job and rendered me jobles, your organization asked me to raised a 6k draft for my result screening which I did. You went to meet all my gaurantors to tell them I offered me a job even despite you don't have a single offer for all of us that did that interview. Uptill now no job for me. I resigned all because you people called me that you have gotten a job for me @ sterling bank not knowing you are decieving all of us then. It was pained cause I spent almost 5months at home with a nursing mother without food. And u collected my 6k draft. (Richard and the other guy behave as if they are god. Bt have forgotten this life is in circle we will all meet again @ the top)Though am living fine now cause I now have my own business and am paying 2people working under me. But I handover that case to God because of what u people make me to pass trough. If you know there is job available, stop wasting peoples time and money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by Amustical(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
They are not yet professonal in their work. VLA and workforce are way more better than them. The day I have time to go there they will pay my 6k to me

ykolajide:
The same thing happen to me,fast forward i recieve dia invitation for the so call test/interview last yr, eventually i pass the test and interview and proceed to documentation after dat i resign from where i was working before becos i believe that having pass test and interview to the stage of documentation i though dat i hv landed the job,it was d day i submitted my documentation i beginning to regret about ICSL,when i was told by Emeka that dey would get back to me,i feel like bite him with my teeth on that faithfull day,6month later i was call for a relief role with a promise by "Mr Richard" dat once i complete two weeks relief role job @ access bank with a pay of 15k,they surely get me my dream job,they contacted all my gaurantor telling them that am now working in access bank plc,the most painful part of the story is that non of my gaurantor belief me till now that am not working in bank becos they dont understand the term and condition that apply to the job.next month would make 1yr dat i loss my job becos of ICLS unrealistic job offer,now am working as a security guard becos i can't beg to feed myself and my wife is now a mother to be,I pray dat god almighty answer my prayer 'Amin'
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by emmaclue: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
ykolajide:

I expected ICSL should hv responded to my post and other people's complains...If its true, dats a bad report abt ur org..
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by Darayola(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
ykolajide:

They brag yet Not Competent... They are very Self- Centered. I have also had a very devastating experience with them. Workforce, VLA or Insourcing are very far better than this useless, greedy and unprofessional ICSL.

1 Like

Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by Amustical(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
I we keep saying it. They are nothing but a scam. They invited my wife for interview with access bank, I stop her from going immadiately I check the message and it was from icsl. Uptill now, my father told my uncle, I negleted an offer a bank gave me. Cause he's one of my gaurantor. And there representative went to inform him I have been given an offer of 90k. My father still gave them 4k to buy fuel despite
They went with their car. I keep coursing them since they caused me to loose myjob then and making me to suffered for almost 6months without a job.
Darayola:

They brag yet Not Competent... They are very Self- Centered. I have also had a very devastating experience with them. Workforce, VLA or Insourcing are very far better than this useless, greedy and unprofessional ICSL.
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by salabscholar01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ICSLimited:

please can you school me on how your relief role work out?
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by lollmaolol(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
ykolajide:

These are true story. In my own case, I just didn't resign, I was still shuffling work to their documentation exercise. There's God ooo
Re: Sales Representatives Needed At Ics Limited by FemmyPRAISE: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls I got this message...
Has anybody got this before.your experience is needed.tnx

We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the position of a Professional Sales Executive on Monday 6/2/17 at Integrated Corporate Services LTD 6, Olusoji Idowu Street, off Association Avenue, Obanikoro bstp, Ilupeju, by 9am. Kindly come with your original, birth, declaration of age and FSLC, O?Level, ND, HND, B.Sc Certificates, means of ID, passport photograph and your CV. P.S: Dress corporate and see Funmi on arrival. NB: Kindly ignore if you do not have genuine interest in sales.

(1) (Reply)

Npower Batch C: Npower March Stipend Commences Today / a / 10 Topics That Should Not Be Discussed With Colleagues At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.