Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Eaglesll Be Difficult To Beat Zambia Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eaglesll Be Difficult To Beat Zambia Coach (345 Views)

Nigeria Beat Zambia To Qualify For 2018 FIFA World Cup / Ambrose: I’m Praying For Super Eagles To Beat Zambia / I Have A Team That Can Beat Eagles – Zambia Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eaglesll Be Difficult To Beat Zambia Coach by yusbaklee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Super Eagles of Nigeria will be difficult to beat when Zambia host them in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier, according to Zambian coach. Zambia will host the Super Eagles of Nigeria on Sunday, October 9 in the race to qualify for Russia 2018.

Kangwa, a one-time president of the Zambia Football Coaches Associations believes the Super Eagles will be a hard nut to crack and has warned Chipolopolo handlers to work hard if they want the three points against Nigeria.

Ahead of the qualifiers, Kangwa is also urging the Zambia Football Association (ZFA) to properly prepare the team.

We have a lot of work to do to prepare the team for the World Cup, but we have all the resources and personnel, I am positive that we can do it before the qualifier next month, Kangwa told Post..
http://yusbaklee.com/2016/09/21/eaglesll-be-difficult-to-beat-zambia-coach/

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney All Smiles Despite Struggles As Manchester United Arrive At The Low / NBA Pre-season Tonight: Madrid-Oklahoma Thunder(Victor Oladipo) 7:30pm & More. / The Cheetah Is Running The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.