Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? (736 Views)

Iphone 6, 16 Gigabyte, Without Contract, Brandnew - Sealed In Carton. N155,000 / Mikrotik Experts Needed For Ten Days Contract Job At (150k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by mapleville: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hey Nairalanders!

I've posted some of my products here and I've sold goods here as well. I have a client which I cherish very dearly but unfortunately, I cannot supply their particular need at this time. They need laptops with basic specs and I only have high end laptops at the moment. I do not want to lose the client so I am looking for help on this.

Do you have laptops with these configs:

25 pcs
Brand new
Original (No copy, these are very important clients, they need ORIGINAL!)
15.4" - 15.6" Screen
Single core/Celeron (basic processor)
1gb/2gb ram
160gb hd
Webcam
Blue tooth not important but great if you do.

Don't low ball me with the prices, I need 25 as you can see. They pay after delivery. Oh yeah, you must have a registered company in Nigeria or we can't work together.

This is not a scam.

Call me after friday as I am in China right now.

Re: Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by aworila: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2009
I have six units in naija right now that I will only sell for cash. 4 with 3gb of RAM and Webcam. 2 with 1gb of RAM but no webcam. All with 160gb HD and are all Compaq. I will sell for 100k and 75k respectively, well below my cost price. Let me know if you need these to complete your order.
Re: Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by otunbaj1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ mapleville,call 08039504967 or 07095294336,i have these spec/config you looking for, Thanks
Badmus
Re: Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by mapleville: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
@aworila, I just got back into Naija from china today, let me get settled tonite, call me tomorrow 08067666708. I'd like the ones for 75k.
Re: Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by mapleville: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
@otunbaj1, I'll call you tomorrow. Thanks for the reply guys.
Re: Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by aworila: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
@mapleville.

I am in the States, but my very best friend is back home in Lagos with the units and will seal the deal with you.

Call Babs on 0803-398-7722 tomorrow and he will sort you out. I gave him your number as well.

Babs knows the drill. The units should still be boxed and the compaq tape unbroken. I left instructions that whoever opens the box buys the unit.

Goodluck with the contract.
Re: Guaranteed Laptop Contract: Are You The Supplier? by mapleville: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2009
@aworila, I just spoke with my client, they said, they'd take both laptops but at 70k. I spoke to your friend and he knows he'd have to follow me to the clients office, where they'd pay after seeing the product. Let me know what the next step is. But basically the cash is ready. As your friend will see, I'm not collecting a penny, just doing this to keep the relationship going.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Ps2 With 4 Cds+memory+pad And All Accessories For Sale: Unused / Making Online Purchases / Very Clean Hp Nx6310 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.