Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test (4105 Views)

DPR Invitation For An Aptitude Test / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Following your application for the NITDEF Scholarship, you are hereby invited for a Computer-based Aptitude Test on 9/27/2016 by 11am at Public Service Institute (PSIN) Dutsen Alhaji, Abuja.
Compulsory requirements: Valid ID, Application Printable Page and Employment letter as lecturer from University for PhD Applicants.
Accept our Congratulations.
Note: PhD is for Lecturers Only
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by sundayebuka: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Can someone who has gone for this test tell us what to expect.
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Got same message but I cannot attend. Don't know if I can reschedule?
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Johnpaul88:
Got same message but I cannot attend. Don't know if I can reschedule?
y?
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by chukwuebuka077: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
I got the same message. I will be coming from Enugu
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by naijaedutech: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Subject To Prepare For in NITDA Scholarship Exam
Your test will be centred on the following areas:
• Basic IT concepts and digital life style.
• Quantitative reasoning.
• Verbal reasoning.
• Current affair s.
• NITDA and IT regulation in Nigeria.

NITDA Scholarship exam is Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Enquiries Call 08138543144

See Sample NITDA Past Questions and Answers Here

GOODLUCK

http://naijaedutech..com.ng/2016/09/download-nitda-scholarship-test-past.html
SOURCE:
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Do not buy past question for this Exam.Doing that will be at your own peril.I was decieved Last year and so I bought the Past question,you won't believe it,the format of the past question was that of GMAT and Job aptitude test(It was so misleading).Grasps all the information you can about NITDA from their website(Questions like NITDA Board members,the erstwhile Director of NITDA etc).Know your foreign affairs very well(Like when Gay Law was pass into bill in the UK.The richest woman in Singapore.The first day Obama gave his opinion on gay marriage.The winner and runner up of America Idol.The Cardinal of Rome Church etc).Also cover your Information technology base(read all materials you can get on Virus and antivirus,google app etc).Wish you guys the best.Remember,the best two candidates from each state will be choosen(not minding their scores).Also,remember that the person sitting by your side might come from your State(so guys don't go and be showing babes there ooo at your own detriment)..Cheers
#copied

2 Likes

Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
ymee:
Do not buy past question for this Exam.Doing that will be at your own peril.I was decieved Last year and so I bought the Past question,you won't believe it,the format of the past question was that of GMAT and Job aptitude test(It was so misleading).Grasps all the information you can about NITDA from their website(Questions like NITDA Board members,the erstwhile Director of NITDA etc).Know your foreign affairs very well(Like when Gay Law was pass into bill in the UK.The richest woman in Singapore.The first day Obama gave his opinion on gay marriage.The winner and runner up of America Idol.The Cardinal of Rome Church etc).Also cover your Information technology base(read all materials you can get on Virus and antivirus,google app etc).Wish you guys the best.Remember,the best two candidates from each state will be choosen(not minding their scores).Also,remember that the person sitting by your side might come from your State(so guys don't go and be showing babes there ooo at your own detriment)..Cheers
#copied
Please, have you written a CBT test at PSIN before? I need to know the nature of the environment please in terms of the questions asked? Thanks as i await your reply
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
OrangeDream:
Please, have you written a CBT test at PSIN before? I need to know the nature of the environment please in terms of the questions asked? Thanks as i await your reply
yeah, current affairs and a lot of grammars. environment is ok
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
ymee:

yeah, current affairs and a lot of grammars. environment is ok
Alright thanks. I got shortlisted for NCAT and i just want to know how to prepare for the test.
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by henrolevra: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
#copied

Thanks Nobody.

I just got a test invite this evening for an aptitude test.
I am confused on what to read for this aptitude test. Do you have any material for study 08039593983
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by MichaelOghale4(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dear IGHOFIOMONI OGHALE MICHAEL,
Following your application for the NITDEF Scholarship, you are hereby invited for a Computer-based Aptitude Test on 01-Dec-17 by 9AM at Public Service Institute (PSIN) Dutsen Alhaji, Abuja.

Compulsory requirements: Valid ID, NYSC Certificate, Application Printable Page and Employment letter as lecturer from University for PhD Applicants.

please were do i channel my reading energies to and can i change the venue to lagos, abuja is far o based on logistics o.
my email for any useful material oghale2007@yahoo.com and my whatsapp no for useful informations 08035410479. thanks my fellow nigerians.
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Maxmallz: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
henrolevra:

Thanks Nobody.

I am confused on what to read for this aptitude test. Do you have any material for study 08039593983

Call 08077388342 for complete reliable past questions.
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Maxmallz: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
MichaelOghale4:
Dear IGHOFIOMONI OGHALE MICHAEL,
Following your application for the NITDEF Scholarship, you are hereby invited for a Computer-based Aptitude Test on 01-Dec-17 by 9AM at Public Service Institute (PSIN) Dutsen Alhaji, Abuja.

Compulsory requirements: Valid ID, NYSC Certificate, Application Printable Page and Employment letter as lecturer from University for PhD Applicants.

please were do i channel my reading energies to and can i change the venue to lagos, abuja is far o based on logistics o.
my email for any useful material oghale2007@yahoo.com and my whatsapp no for useful informations 08035410479. thanks my fellow nigerians.

Call 08077388342 for complete and reliable past questions.

Thanks
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Techrobin(f): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
You can call 08119060577 for past questions.Only for those who are interested
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Techrobin(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
henrolevra:

Thanks Nobody.

Yes Call 08119060577 for reliable materials

Thanks
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by martobi: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
For NITDA scholarship past questions and answers, visit
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/nitda-scholarship-aptitude-test/
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by SpearHead: 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Get the best pack for the NITDA test comprising to GMAT type questions, ICT based questions, local and foreign history/current affairs at
https://www.studentshub.com.ng/scholarship/nitda-postgraduate-scholarship-past-questions-and-answers
Re: NITDA Invitation For An Aptitude Test by Campuslink: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
SpearHead:
Get the best pack for the NITDA test comprising to GMAT type questions, ICT based questions, local and foreign history/current affairs at
https://www.studentshub.com.ng/scholarship/nitda-postgraduate-scholarship-past-questions-and-answers

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Interview / Abuja Hotel Vacancies / Customer Service Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.