Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Cook Delicious Meals - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook Delicious Meals (1050 Views)

This New Restaurant Called Spyce Uses Only Robots To Cook All Its Meals (video). / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Delicious Meals You Can Prepare Without Using Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cook Delicious Meals by thelpey: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Today i'll show you how to make egusi soup
Egusi soup is a Nigerian recipe. Most states in nigeria eat it. This is one of the ways i make my egusi soup, it is the frying method. i will share others learnt also. You can also share how you make yours.

Ingredients;
Egusi(grounded)
Palm Oil
Salt, Maggi, Dry Pepper, Onions
Grounded Tomatoes+Onion+Pepper---(Optional)
Tin Tomatoes
Crayfish, Dry fish, Stock fish
Meat, fish, Pomo
Bitterleaf, Ugwu or Greenleaf

Before you start cooking do the following;
Soap and clean the stockfish, dry fish and share them into bits of sizes you want them to be.
Rinse and cut your vegetables.
Boil your meat and fish
Mix the grounded egusi with tin tomatoes, onion and water to a slightly thick consistency
Put your pot on low heat, add palm oil, and little quantity of onion, when it is hot, add the egusi into the pot as though you are making bean cake.
Then add your bitter leaf, stir, add your meat stock, dry pepper, pomo, dry/stock fish,crayfish, meat/fish, stir and taste if the mixture needs additional salt/maggi keeping in mind that the meat stock already has, if it needs more, then add. Cover and allow to cook for 10-15 mins
Add your ugwu or green leaf, allow to cook for 3 mins and your soup is ready.

To see pictures of this preparation at http://rhousewives..com.ng/2016/02/kitchen-egusi-soup.html

And if you live in Benin city and you are too busy or tired of eating from fast food, then we are here to serve you because we offer home cooked meal delivery services within Benin city. The meals are made right after you place your order, so it is fresh. To place your order, call 07016476026(Oteofe Kitchen). It is affordable, and tasty.
Re: Cook Delicious Meals by thelpey: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

China: 22 Jailed For Selling Tainted Dog Meat(404) / Buy This Packaged Garri And You Buy A Pack Of Sand / Rechargeable Blenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.