Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Simple Regimen For Transitioning/natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Simple Regimen For Transitioning/natural Hair (492 Views)

Hair Care Regimen For Natural Hair / How To Make Natural Hair Soft - 8 Step Regimen For Soft Natural Hair / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Regimen For Transitioning/natural Hair by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hey ladies… Many of you don’t
know I am already transitioning to
natural but if you follow me on
instagram @stylehairven, you ought
to know. So talking about
transitioning,It was not really easy in
the beginning, it was difficult to
maintain two textures at the same
time ,I was tempted several times to
relax my hair again but I didn’t!,
Trying to figure out a regimen that
works well for both textures and suits
my lifestyle was something else,it was
tiring till I finally figured out a
simple regimen and I am here to
share it with you.

http://www.stylehairven.com/2016/08/new-regimen-hey-ladiesmany-of-you-dont.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These New Arrived Clothes For Ladies / We Make D Bride Complete On Her Day / The Classic Man: Looking Good On A Casual Suit [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.