Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! (12575 Views)

Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession / Life As A Nurse – The Male Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by nairaarea: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2016
It is ok
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Coldfeet(f): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2016
Turks:
Good morning! You don dey run; you dey develop cold feet ni? Your moniker sef
SMH
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Luckymay(f): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg, how can I apply for the US job?
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by aieo(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2016
nursing is my discipline, and am 100% in love with it. i greet all nurses in the house

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by aieo(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Luckymay:
Abeg, how can I apply for the US job?
are u a nurse?
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by akaahs(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2016
Now i can see why my little sis is refusing to go to any school apart from nursing school.
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by ikevin(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2016
I greet you all, and I have utmost respect for you guys. I'm a med student, yet I'v never seen any reason for divide. I pray y'all achieve ur goals 'nurses in the making'.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by nonjebose(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2016
Alabere
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2016
nursing is the best, any time any day

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Luckymay(f): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2016
aieo:
are u a nurse?
Yea. Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by jennyebi(f): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2016
ikevin:
I greet you all, and I have utmost respect for you guys. I'm a med student, yet I'v never seen any reason for divide. I pray y'all achieve ur goals 'nurses in the making'.
u wouldn't now...... wait till u start practicing
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Chocho4real(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2016
I find this write up not only to be insightful but great. Am pleased with the informations its contains and if only people can avail themselves with such opporunities. As a proud lover of a female nurse, I must confess its been one of the best thing ever in my life & knowing fully well she's a great asset to me, I do all I can to give all supports.

My appeal to all auxiliary nurses in the house is this, yes even as I know how difficulty it may seems for you all now, please don't settle down for less.. Get into a nursing school in anyways you can. It will pay you really good later on.. Ignore how infuriating it may turn out to be now but secure your future now and thank me later on. Nurses are great people

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by ikevin(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2016
jennyebi:

I understand your point though.....yet don't generalize uhnmm. With all of these issues in our system, our health system is not the crown jewel in Africa. Improved unity is needed.
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Turks:
Nigerian nurses and abandoning their patients to watch the latest episode on Telemundo grin
that's what differentiate an auxiliary nurse n a registered nurse

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Snowangel4:
nursing is the best, any time any day
yes..... proud to be a Registered nurse

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by aieo(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2016
Luckymay:
Yea. Do you have a problem with that?
nope, just wanna see how i can help
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by aieo(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2016
jennyebi:
lol, that's right

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Alajiki(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2016
This topic is spot-on. My wife is a nurse and...I've been so blessed to have her. I'm a banker and when we got married, she only had basic nursing (just RN), then she said she wanted to go for post-basic in midwifery. Because of my exposure, I asked her to go for a degree. She has since graduated and even with her basic nursing she is working in a state hospital with 90k monthly salary. She us yet to tender her BNSc certificate o. She also has another certificate in public health.

Now she has multiple offers from Canada, Australia and the United States. I'm the reason why she is still in Nigeria because my kids are still quite young. I can't trade their care for anything.

So folks, the A-Z of all my epistle is encourage your children/siblings to take courses in health sciences generally (not only nursing) because there are limitless opportunities for professionals in health sector - even a radiographer or science lab technologist.

Ire o!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by OluwaDavidow1(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2016
I'm proud to be a Nurse.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by ndcide(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2016
are we not laundering this nurse thing too much? "nurses are great people"

Make i hear word!!!. I've seen accountants who are spendthrift. I've seen children of teachers who are terrible. I've seen nurses who are unloving, wicked and careless.

I;ve known a lot to understand that people are not their profession.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by nairaman66(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
shocked undecided See them. Awon space bookers cheesy

grin
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by demolaxl(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Nursing is a great career.

The other day at the hospital I refused to be discharge cause of the sexy nurse taking care of mesmiley
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by happydavies(f): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2016
nairaarea:
Good..

UNIZIK nurses in training
c as una dey abuse uniform wit coloured shoes n unpacked hair!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Joygalore(f): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Never too late
Marvyx:
Chai I loved nursing sha... As a male I was really discouraged from reading nursing.... Until I gained admission into the university and I saw boys reading nursing.... Information is really power..
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by dubbiskelly(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Zico5:
Nursing is a good career but I guess many are not aware of its importance in some foreign countries like US and UK. Nurses can work directly in these countries unlike medic and dentists that need to undergo training for few months before being qualified to work.

I beg to differ, get your facts right lest you misinform people. If na so e be, all naija nurses for don migrate tey tey.
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Zico5(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
dubbiskelly:

I beg to differ, get your facts right lest you misinform people. If na so e be, all naija nurses for don migrate tey tey.
Probably u are still battling waec. U don't know anything, ask around and let people lecture u. I have no time for crude
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by jennyebi(f): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2016
ikevin:
I understand your point though.....yet don't generalize uhnmm. With all of these issues in our system, our health system is not the crown jewel in Africa. Improved unity is needed.
yea yea........ I preached all dse too till I started seeing things.
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by Marvyx(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Joygalore:
Never too late
I'm already in my finals..
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by ikevin(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2016
jennyebi:

yea yea........ I preached all dse too till I started seeing things.
I'll rather leave you to ur current state of mind. So from ur take, dynamism would occur for the next 100 years right?
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by jennyebi(f): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=ikevin post=49628516] I'll rather leave you to ur current state of mind. So from ur take, dynamism would occur for the next 100 years right? [/quote
u don't worry dear....... when u get there, u will understand. I hope u can change things, alright?
Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by cruzclinton1(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2016
nairaarea:
Nurses are great

UNIZIK nurses in training

Chai see fine fine gals.....my wish is to marry a Nurse. Good ones o,not d wicked Nurse that's make people project Nurses as very wicked. There re good and soft hearted Nurses and u can find them in most of our universities. Young ladies. I think those wicked ones re those old ones in d hospital that re tired of their job. No passion for their career. Those old single ladies/women. They re d one staining d image of fine beautiful soft hearted young Nurses. Dude please can u give me one of those gals No. Me na graduate of electrical/electronics engineering,am from anambra state awka south. Cheers !!! I salute u fine pretty young Nurses. I salute ur courage. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Best Time To Train As A Nurse Is Now! by dubbiskelly(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2016
Zico5:

Probably u are still battling waec. U don't know anything, ask around and let people lecture u. I have no time for crude

I still insist that you get your facts right as your are misleading people. I trained as a nurse in Nigeria but currently practicing in the west so when I say you need to get your facts right, there is substance to it. It's obvious some of your statement, especially concerning automatic license to work as a nurse is based on inference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.