Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) (56218 Views)

E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by slick1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Queensss(f): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
no hating. This is nothing.. we are just behind.. in the western world(this is just normal)

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by puregrace(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't like it though. Expensive but decor looks archaic.

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Lms7676: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
i wouldn't buy this bed for 1k usd....too busy busy for me...not classy

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Have you been to his bedroom

Did Zuckerberg show his room
Memphis357:
Black man and poverty mentality...... Guess we learnt nothing from Mark Zuckerberg's humility!

I wonder ooo.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by pablus: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
ok, but it's too bright and loud for a bedroom. also the closet doesn't look stable...like it could fall over. that may not even be his bedroom anyway.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Jay542(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Did Zuckerberg show his room

I wonder ooo.
Zuckerberg no dey epp street abeg make we hear word..

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Jay542(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Queensss:
no hating. This is nothing.. we are just behind.. in the western world(this is just normal)
What's this 1 saying

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by SharkTank(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
finally1:
warris special
Queensss:
Poor people know how to spend and count other people's money but they can't make theirs
puregrace:
I don't like it though. Expensive but decor looks archaic.
Poor people know how to spend and count other people's money but they can't make theirs

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
This my uncle likes to show off....
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akshow:
Too much of everything, The bed is actually ugly
Please can we view the picture of the one in your room. PURE HATER

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by unmask: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
His taste in decor is too garish......he should look into simple monotone designs

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by ststyreal(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
VANITY UPON VANITY! If only he would live forever!. Please don't quote me because temi ye e mi.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Adaowerri111:

i dont know y they expect everyone to be like mark

men are different undecided

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by makdcash(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Smellymouth:
This comment got me rolling on the floor==>

"...Which woman go enter this room wey go say she dey on her period?? Period go dry immediately.."
cheesy grin cheesy grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by SharkTank(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
unmask:
His taste in decor is too garish......he should look into simple monotone designs

What he lacks in taste, he makes up in ambition. You have all the taste in the world but you can't afford sh.it. Broketad
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by compuseun: 12:25am On Sep 22, 2016
This is a room in all these big hotels. I can see the intercom.
500k per night.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by solomorinho(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Memphis357:
Black man and poverty mentality...... Guess we learnt nothing from Mark Zuckerberg's humility!

I beg go sleep
Who mark epp ?

Stop being inferior
I don see people we get for dis 9ja still humbe pss mark

U no inferior because mark na oyinbo, go tell Fish to stop swiming nn climb trees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by DavidOluyale(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:

That's not what he's saying. Try nd get b4 asking questions.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by arisanate(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2016
hater alert grin grin
Akshow:
Too much of everything, The bed is actually ugly

2 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Lol@ trevonatoe comment. Period go dry immediately. Hahaha.
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by unmask: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2016
SharkTank:

What he lacks in taste, he makes up in ambition. You have all the taste in the world but you can't afford sh.it. Broketad
even if I had all the money in the world.....certainly won't be having that as a room
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by austin2all: 2:00am On Sep 22, 2016
meanwhile these phoolz are still fooling themselves

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:28am On Sep 22, 2016
Memphis357:

Abeg nor talk before they call you bad belle.

Zuckerberg & his wife just pledged $3b to fight diseases over next 10 years. Diseases that he & generations to come can pay to treat comfortably. But he has chosen altruism.

But black man's life is about wanton consumption. Any little money black man has, next thing is Rolex, Gucci, etc.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Sep 22, 2016
If you got it flaunt it
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by soloroyality(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2016
This the mans ostentation bros
Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Akshow: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2016
passyhansome:

Please can we view the picture of the one in your room. PURE HATER
What is wrong with this one? When has appreciating or condemning a piece of furniture turned hating? Too much children on the loose on nairaland these days aswear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo) by Akshow: 4:58am On Sep 22, 2016
arisanate:
hater alert grin grin
What is wrong with this one? When has appreciating or condemning a piece of furniture turned hating? Too much children on the loose on nairaland these days aswear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue / Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Lil Kesh's Facial Scars Got Fans Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.